What's new

Favorite energy drink.

The red and blue arne't bad. The silver needs to a die by death of a thousand cuts. At lesat I think that is my opinion. The cranberry and blueberry weren't bad. The lemon or whatever it was was gross.

The red and blue arne't bad. The silver needs to a die by death of a thousand cuts. At lesat I think that is my opinion. The cranberry and blueberry weren't bad. The lemon or whatever it was was gross.
True life bout the lemon. Blueberry is good with a lil vodka spilled in it.

NOS in the blue can, second choice is Monster in the white can. Five Hour Energy works best for me, but I hate spending $2.50 for a shot when I can get a 16 oz drink for less. I also like Übermonster, but $5 is too much.
I'm changing my vote to Zola Espresso Coconut Water.

Just a warning to all to please becareful. A buddy of mine had an anurism from mixing redbull with yager and my brother had a bloodclot from his groin to his ankle from the 5 hour energy shots. Both are lucky to be alive.

The alcohol thins the blood while the redbull gets it flowing. Some people have died due to the resulting anurisms.

Per the Doctors, my brothers was due to drinking the shots and sitting for periods of time. Sitting restricted the blood flow in his legs while the shot increased it. The resulting backup over periods of time caused the clot. Touch and go for a bit but has made a 99% recovery with treatment.

Please think before useing energy drinks and be safe!

I was disappointed when Rockstar discontinued the Guava flavor in the purple can, but the new Monster Pipeline Punch in the red/pink can tastes just like it.

The only energy drink I've had is Dutch Bros Blue Rebel (with blackberry & red raspberry). It's delicious and refreshing but only contains caffeine, no tuarine so it's not a "real" energy drink by the canned standards. If you have Dutch Bros where you are give it a try. The have a boatload of flavors to add to it.

I like NOS and Full Throttle as well as the Unleaded Monster. At $0.17/can (my cost), I've found myself drinking more of these than I should lately. I've never tried Red Bulls or Rock stars.

I usually only drink them when I'm dragging on swing or mid shift, but I like the yellow Monster Rehabs or the Ultra Blue Monsters.

Top Bottom