What's new

Favorite EDC knive

0413201851~2.jpg

Benchmade fact, been carrying it for 2 years. Small chip in the bald from abusing it at the dumps. Love this knife

My options ranked by actually carry use:
Benchmade 940
Spyderco PM2 - Black G10 and DLC
Benchmade Adamas
Benchmade Stryker auto
Spyderco Manix 2 - Black G10 and DLC.

Lost my old #1 a few years ago, a full sized griptilian with green scales and black cerakote tanto blade. I loved that knife. Fell off in the yard and have never been able to locate it.

my other all the time knives are a Victorinox Farmer SAK, and I have a Spyderco Delica in the console of my truck.

My Buck 55 tends to ride my change pocket most days. It's a Buck 110, only half the size.

I'm a real fan of small knives for most applications. Not a whole lot a small blade can't do a big knife can. And little knives tend to scare children's friends' mothers so much less. A Buck isn't a threat, it's what Grandpa carried!

I have 60ish knives. I carry a SAK Walker ( same size as legion's bantam with a saw) or Opinel #6 in olive wood at home. I carry a SAK pioneer at work. I will also if needed carry a Mora Eldris or Kansbol.

By the way as a hillbilly from West Virginia. I always follow the hillbilly rules of knife fighting. Rule number 1 if there is any chance of a knife fight .> Have a gun

My wife gave me a Kershaw Leek Pocket Knife on my birthday. Ive been using it on my camping trips ever since. Its really good to have an EDC knife in your pocket. If youre looking to buy an EDC knife, you should check out this site.

I really only have three knives that qualify for EDC. A Kershaw Shuffle, a Spyderco Clipit Delica 2nd Generation partial serrated edge, and a Zero Tolerance 0770CF. I carry the ZT most often. I abuse the Shuffle the most though.

Top Bottom