What's new

Favorite EDC knive

Just wondering what your favorite EDC Knives are. Mine is the Benchmade 556-S30V Mini Griptilian. I have plain black scales with the Drop Point Blade and low pocket carry clip. I really like knives designed by Mel Pardue.
IMG_2063.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg

I am lucky enough to live within 30 minutes of the factory and showroom in Golden Colorado. If you ever get a chance to go it's really a cool experience. I totally agree on the quality of Spyderco knives, top notch. I own a para military in with camo colored scales that is in my fishing/camping bag..

I carried a Delica for many, many years. I really like the PM2 now.
I have a Cold Steel Voyageur that a friend gave me. Its huge in comparison but actually carries pretty well.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I have a few dozen, ranging from Victorinox and Wenger Swiss knives in various configurations and scale materials, through assorted traditional pocket knives in various patterns, from various countries, to pocket clipped (non-locking) one hand opening folders. I tend not to carry locking blades, even though I do own a few. Just personal preference. If I need something stronger, I skip the "wannabe" and go straight for a fixed blade.

As to the favourite, that's whatever I'm in the mood for, that fits the day ahead.

These two. Camillus 72 Carpenter’s Whittler and Spyderco Pacific Salt gen 1 with Razor Edge Knives straight spine mod.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Legion

Staff member
Where I live carrying pretty much any knife is illegal, so I carry the least scary looking, least likely to cause someone to dob me into the cops models I can find. Currently that is a Victorinox Bantam, attached to my keys. It just has the two tools I use most, a main blade and a bottle opener.

SAK_0_2303__S1.jpg

Top Bottom