What's new

Favorite Drinking Apparatus

The Bodum double-walled mugs are great but crazy fragile. Even with gently use I can't keep them from cracking. Most of my coffee goes through heavy ceramic mugs nowadays.

proxy.php

Yep, that's the ticket. Mine are basically unbranded versions of that.

Biltmore Dairy Farm mugs.
I also have the Dairy Bar mug without the pedestal.

Attachments

• $1_57dce02dcefc83f75976d6bb021c6c43.jpg
    $1_57dce02dcefc83f75976d6bb021c6c43.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 173

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
One like this (not my photo)
View attachment 511352

From Starbucks. It's a big mug. I like it because I don't have to walk downstairs to refill as often since it holds a lot of coffee. Also reminds me of home and my BFF (yeah that's right) got it for me. I sent her one just like it cept it says Nashville. We have matching mugs.

My wife has that exact mug.
It's a great size and holds quite a bit, and holds heat very well, since she absolutely MUST have scalding coffee.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
My wife has that exact mug.
It's a great size and holds quite a bit, and holds heat very well, since she absolutely MUST have scalding coffee.

People like to knock Starbucks but their equipment and mugs are rock solid. I love it.

People like to knock Starbucks but their equipment and mugs are rock solid. I love it.

I have a couple of their mugs at home that I like and have always liked their hardware. Daily commute mug is a Kleen Kanteen insulated thermos. I get a discount on my Americano at the coffee house for it, and it keeps my coffee lava hot until I get to work. At home its the Starbucks mugs, a classic fiesta ware mug, or the corning centura mug. The corning ones hold a special place for me; my uncle worked for Corning and bought this set when he had just started working, for his parents. My grandparents used them faithfully for many years and now I have them. I am reminded of my grandfather everytime I use them and if I am doing plumbing in my house (he was a pipefitter) I definitely use one of them to channel a bit of extra luck from him!

bed bath and beyond now has an insulated tallish mug that sucks down to a solid table and almost cant be tipped over. after ruining my last keyboard I have two now and love them. you must lift them vertically to pick up. ingenious invention

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
bed bath and beyond now has an insulated tallish mug that sucks down to a solid table and almost cant be tipped over. after ruining my last keyboard I have two now and love them. you must lift them vertically to pick up. ingenious invention

That is AWESOME!!!
Thank you. I will have one of these in my hand tomorrow. It's called the Mighty Mug.

Last edited by a moderator:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
In case anyone thinks it's hype, there are several reviews online by independent testers and they all rave about it.
Here's one from a news channel that checked it in a coffee shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom