What's new

Favorite discontinued QED soap

QED use to be highly talked about but kind of has fallen behind as of lately with all the new tallow based artisan soaps. I will admit thought some of the scents are just mesmerizing and unfortunately discontinued I assume. Not sure all that have been axed but I will miss #218 and of course B&B. Wild Rose which was a group buy but is missed(not sure how Rosie stacks up). Sandalwood I miss now but actually sold off the only puck I had for some reason including by Tam Dao which I am still kicking myself for. The Bay Rum was balls to wall BR but burned the hell out of my face. I do wish all scents were in puck form as well as some of my fav's are in the stick version. Frankincense and Myhrr was only in stick version and was axed as well:( I wish Vetiver was back in puck form as it is one of my favorite vetiver's out there. All said and done #218 is my biggest loss as I just finished the only puck I had:( A full puck of B&B though:)

I dug my old soaps and creams out to finish off this year and found 2 sticks of QED. I stopped using sticks and they just got tossed in a box. One is Rosie and the other is Bathtub Gin. As I remember, Rosie was pretty good, but it's no GFT Rose. Bathtub Gin didn't do much for me. I thought the scent needed more juniper. I plan on melting them into a mug for use.

Are you sure these are actually discontinued and not just out of stock?

No I am not sure. They are not listed so I made the assumption but I guess a email to Charles could help the situation. He use to list (out of stock) next the descriptions but maybe he only lists in stock items. I do know #218 and B&B has been away for awhile though.

I mailed the owner and he said that he was working to have it back in stock, but it might take a while.

I currently have the B&B and sandalwood tub along with the 218, rosie, cerdar and lime sticks. Have only tried the sandalwood and the 218 and absolutely love them.

Top Bottom