What's new

Favorite DE safety razor of all time?

It looks really nice Jason, and with no teeth bent moreover ! I've found an old but interesting thread here about big fellows / big boy, for those who are interested :

The Gillette Big Boy/Big Fellows
It's a great thread. In have 1 & 2. I prefer the old type. I'd like to find a hybrid.

full

The razor i find the most beautiful modern one, is the aluminium Standard Razors razor. It has stunningly minimalistic looks.
I dont own one, and although i can order one on ebay in the US, i am fighting hard not to, the RAD has to stop.
I have about 10 different razors now (one slant, 2 OC's, 2 vintage Gillettes, ... so most of the different kinds of DE's i guess ..).

Sometimes i wish i had the courage to just keep my 4 favourites: Fatip Piccolo OC, Rockwell 6C, Gillette Slim 1961, Yaqi Mercury.

How do they compare, particularly on aggression?

To me, they seem very close in both aggressivness (both very mild) and efficiency.

Both are great options for anyone liking mild razors, with the Game Changer obviously having a huge price advantage.

There’s a Timeless 0.95 SB stainless with handle up for sale on eBay right now > 👀 you guys think it’s worth a purchase ? Been itching to try it as I’ve heard it’s very balanced with smoothness and efficiency

any of you guys shaved with the Timeless 0.95 SB stainless razor ? Wondering how it shaves and if it’s worth a purchase from the seller on eBay right now ?

Top Bottom