What's new

Favorite de blade vendor

My favorite DE blade manufacturer is...

• Total voters
I picked American Safety Razor because I think they sell the Personna Reds or are somehow affilliated. I know Proctor and Gamble makes Wizamet SI but does that make them Gillette? I don't know. Both blades are tied for #1 in my book.

Feather, Personna Blue Comfort Glide, Gillette Silver Blue and Shark Super Chrome are my favorites. In that order.

If the question was asking for my favorite selling vendor, it would probably have to be the fine folks at Maggard's.
As far as my favorite DE blade manufacturer, that's a tough one as I like several. I guess if I HAD to choose then I'd go with the blades made at the Russian plant in St Petersburg

I picked ASR because I love the Personna reds, labs and med preps!

I considered Gillette, but stopped purchasing P+G products after their ‘toxic masculinity‘ advertising.

Gillette 7 o'Clock Permasharp, (other) Wilkinson Sword Classic and Feather. The first two are my top blades and I don't mind using Feather in some razors like the Tech and New OC.

Of the blades I've tried, my favorite one is the LOI Titanium Blades by Durablade/Samah Razor Blades Industries Limited. However, I also really like Lord Platinum and Lord Super Chrome blades. Does that mean my favorite manufacturer is Durablade or Lord?

Top Bottom