What's new

Favorite Citrusy soap scent

Well, I'm new to this, but the 88 Chestnut by Declaration is very citrus forward soap. Just got the matching toner by CTL today, and it's a lemon bomb but with nice depth.

Well, I'm new to this, but the 88 Chestnut by Declaration is very citrus forward soap. Just got the matching toner by CTL today, and it's a lemon bomb but with nice depth.

Sounds nice. Haven't tried that one but I like their Sweet Lemon. Nice lemon scent with just a hint of coconut.

Chatillon Lux 88 Chestnut Street/ Fourth and Pine is a wonderful fragrance. I have the soap by DG, the AS and the EdT.
Meissner Tremonia Dark Limes is a very refreshing woody lime. It's like burying your face in a lime tree that is laden with ripe fruit.
Captain's Choice Lime is like a freshly cut lime.
Sterling's MITA is the same with menthol.
Sterling's Orange Chill is like a fresh cut orange with menthol.
Dr Jon's Hydra is a wonderful combination of citrus.

I have more, but those are my favorites.

Another vote for Lisa’s Florida Freeze. I used it 14 days in a row on a recent trip to Hawaii. And I have two backup tubs...

Lisa's Isle of Skye & Florida Freeze
GD's Barbershop, Citric, Basique & Voyage
B&M's Seville in either glissant or reserve
ToBS Grapefruit
Rock Rose Apothecary Grapefruit
Shannon's Barbershop

In no particular order.....

Mystic Water lime. Best citrus scent of all. Great soap too.
+1000. Certainly the best lime scent in all of shaving. I don't know how Michelle does this, but she produces an absolutely gorgeous lime scent, like lime zest and lime juice together, and it is the perfect strength, and the scent lasts throughout the shave and all the way through every shave until the puck is gone.

Citrus scents are known to be fleeting and volatile; as a soap gets older the scents fade. With a lime or citrus scent, that could mean that near the bottom of the tub you wouldn't get any scent at all. Not the case with Mystic Water lime. Just as beautiful at the end of the puck as it is the first day.

Stirling Satsuma is a slap in the face orange mandarin scent with a little bit of spice also Piacenza is very nice cologne citrus scent. If you are on the fence for Satsuma, don't be. You will not regretting getting this soap since myself I took a gamble with the scent and it payed off in spades. Yeah Stirling, I got an idea Satsuma ice would be a killer.

Top Bottom