What's new

Favorite Citrusy soap scent

Hey All! Just wondering what your favorite citrusy soap scents are. Please factor performance into your list. So basically your top cirtrus forward + performance soaps! Looking to get a tub or two... Cheers!

Saint Charles makes a great lime, and (I know it's a cream, not a soap) but Taylor of Old Bond Street Grapefruit is to die for. I also really like Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic: lots of lime and menthol. All three a very easy to lather and very slick.

Mystic Water Lime. The best pure lime I've ever tried.

Dr. Jon's Hydra. Fantastic scent with 6 different citrus essential oils.

Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus. A well rounded citrus scent, not as bright as Hydra. Better soap base. Consistently the best lathers of any soap I've ever tried.

RazoRock What the Puck? Orange Sunrise. Triple-milled veggie goodness; fluffier lather than some of the others, but it shaves great and smells like an orange right after you pull off the first bit of the peel.

As @emwolf mentioned, Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic is very good. I also like Eufros Lima Especias quite a bit and the Eufros has less menthol than the Stirling.

I love CITRUS scents!

1) Declaration Grooming - Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli (absolutely my favorite soap scent)
2) TOBS - Grapefruit
3) Eleven - Orange
4) Stirling - MITA

WELCOME to B&B, Sir Will!!

So many great citrus-scented shave soaps!

Just a few...Mystic Lime, GFT Lime, AOS Lemon, DRH Arlington, L'Occitane, Ian's orange.
Plus many others!
Explore and enjoy!!

citrus soaps.jpg

Another vote for Eufros Lima Spices. My other favorites include Lisa’s Florida Freeze and Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Fourth and Pine.

Another vote for Eufros Lima Spices. My other favorites include Lisa’s Florida Freeze and Declaration Grooming/Chatillon Lux Fourth and Pine.

Tobs grapefruit is heaven. Unfortunately I can’t eat grapefruits owing to my medication so this is the nearest I can get to delicious citrus loveliness! Glad to see it’s appeared a number of times in this thread already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom