What's new

Favorite Cheap Or Affordable Colognes?

Hey guys what are your favorite Cheap Or affordable colognes? Mine Right now are aqua velva musk aftershave cologne and Brut cologne plastic bottle i get good results from that. Even newer old spice is decent.

I have several! All of my scents fall into this category.

The best quality one I have encountered is Dunhill for Men. It's $25.00 on fragrancenet.com and it's potent, oily, and natural. Comes with aftershave balm. I just ordered Dunhill Edition and hopefully it is the same quality. Dunhill desire was $12.00 at Ross and is also excellent, though fairly mild.

Belcam clone fragrances are excellent. I haven't encountered a bad one among the 7 or so that I own. They are $7.88 at Wallmart and slightly more on Amazon.

Stetson is a cologne that smells pretty darn good for the price as well. An all time classic that does not smell terribly dated. The body spray is $5 at Dollar general and the EDT is $15.00 at Walmart. I use them in combination.

I have every Clubman scent apart from citrus musk and lime sec (wasnt interested.). They are excellent quality and my barber supply store has them for less than 6$.

I have a great affection for British Sterling. I really wish there was an EDT, but decanting the cologne into a sprayer is good for reapplying a few times during the day, which unfortunately is necessary.

I don't have many colognes but the couple I do have smell great.
Sterling Executive Man EDT and Bath and Bodyworks Mahogany Woods. Both are around $30.

English Leather is a classic and the a/s is 8$ at walmart.

Master's aftershaves are good and have good longevity with most of them.Focus,Challenge are great.Topaz,Impulse,Checkered Flag,Blue are good,their Spice is a different take on spice,a lighter"sunnier" spice.And the Breeze is basically a menthol lilac vegetal.Jade smells great but is gone in 5 minutes.

Afta green is nice in the winter and has staying power.The Blue is okay and milder.ut there but

The Stetson line is good though I am burned out on the classic right now.

There are a lot of good scents out there,but scent is personal and everyone likes something different.

I have modern Brut cologne. It’s cheap, long lasting, but the scent is not what it used to be. It’s not bad, but I find it to be okay.

Belcam clone fragrances are excellent. I haven't encountered a bad one among the 7 or so that I own. They are $7.88 at Wallmart and slightly more on Amazon.

I will second the recommendation for the Belcam clone fragrances available at Walmart for around the $8 mark. I have the Black Classic Match which is a clone of Polo Black and G Eau which is a clone of Aqua DiGio. At one time I had both Aqua DiGio and G Eau and compared the scents. They were very close, I could barely tell the difference.

There are a lot of fantastic fragrances to be had for cheap on the discount websites like fragrancenet, fragrancex, etc. Just to throw out a few: Guerlain Vetiver, Givenchy Gentleman, Burberry London, CH Men Prive, Gucci PH II, Montblanc Individuel, Azzaro Pour Homme.

There are a lot of fantastic fragrances to be had for cheap on the discount websites like fragrancenet, fragrancex, etc. Just to throw out a few: Guerlain Vetiver, Givenchy Gentleman, Burberry London, CH Men Prive, Gucci PH II, Montblanc Individuel, Azzaro Pour Homme.
websites have really knocked the price down today which is good!

old spice classic, brut, skin bracer, stetson original, aqua velva blue and musk, clubman original, special reserve, citrus musk, stirling gentlemen for formal events. tabac.

i thought skin bracer was aftershave?
It is, and a pretty mild one at that. Kind of pulls a disappearing act after about 15 minutes.

On a more serious note, though, Pinaud Clubman has two aftershave/colognes which are great. Clubman Musk is a more complex and old school version of Brut and Special Reserve is a leather and cedar scent that is to die for. Uber masculine. They're both worth checking out.

Sung Homme
Grey Flannel
CO Bigelow Elixr Black
Azzaro Pour Homme
Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur
Vintage Avons (Oland, Wild Country, Leather, Tai Winds, Windjammer)

I don't have many colognes but the couple I do have smell great.
Sterling Executive Man EDT and Bath and Bodyworks Mahogany Woods. Both are around $30.

Not anymore on the Mahogany Woods. It's discontinued and fetching upwards of $100+ on eBay..

Not anymore on the Mahogany Woods. It's discontinued and fetching upwards of $100+ on eBay..
I was in a Bath and Bodyworks over xmas and they had tons of bottles of the Mahogany Woods shower gel they had brought back from some warehouse i think. $3 a bottle-picked up 10 :)

Top Bottom