What's new

Favorite Cheap Brush?

My least expensive, but still awesome, brush is the Yaqi 22mm barberpole with brown knot. At $9, it's a great deal!!

My "cheapest" is a zenith synthetic which cost $4 and I never use it!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Mine is a $2.00 brush from my local cheap shop. Used to be my avatar, I might just change it back.

Either my omega 49 that i had from amazon recently for £7.99.

Or my WS brush thats about £2.50 in the shops.

My favorite and cheap brushes are the Yaqi synthetics! I have 4 of them! For about 9 € i found them VFM!

Thanks guys! Good choices it goes to show you dont always have to spend big money if you dont want too! There still is great choices $20 and under!

My least expensive one I like is the Proraso Pro Boar Brush with silver handle. It's an Omega Pro 48 with a shorter loft, which I prefer. About $10 on the Bay.

I have two cheap favorites, a boar and synthetic. Favorite boar is Omega 10065 - $11 and comes with a stand and omega shaving cream. Favorite synthetic is Stirling lil’ brudder for $10

My favorite is the 24mm synthetic from PAA called the Starcraft, $14.95!

shaving-brush-the-starcraft-24mm-roswell-grey-hybrid-synth-brush-retro-shave-tech-2_x700.jpg

All my brushes are pretty cheap. The most expensive brush I have is a Whipped Dog Silvertip with a custom ceramic handle (I don't think they offer those anymore), and while it's a looker, it's my least favorite to use (I prefer boars). Cost me $35.

I just ordered an Omega 10049 for $9. Time will tell, but it could be the winner.

Top Bottom