What's new

Favorite Cheap Aftershaves?

I find the longevity of WW to be about the same, but it is a very different type of scent. Clubman original is a very bright and loud scent if over applied but very classy if done right, especially after a round of golf. Whiskey Woods is a mellow pipe tobacco scent that makes me want to sit by the fireplace on a fall or winter day.

I received my WW order. You are correct on the WW profile. It is a very different ASL from Clubman and other popular ASL's. WW is a mellow smooth comfortable scent. The feeling when wearing WW is peaceful. I like WW and think that it will be a mainstay.

I received my WW order. You are correct on the WW profile. It is a very different ASL from Clubman and other popular ASL's. WW is a mellow smooth comfortable scent. The feeling when wearing WW is peaceful. I like WW and think that it will be a mainstay.
glad you like it! i gotta try it

One thing I found out is the WW benefits from being shaken up before application. It really brings the boozey scent out.

Hi anyone have any favorite cheap aftershaves? Please share:a21:
Mine are Brut Aqua Velva Musk Barbasol Brisk Family Dollar Spice (old spice copy) which mine no longer carries I do like some higher end ones but lately i come back to classics. Iv tried dollar general Brut copy wasn't my favorite but works in a pinch
Aqua Velva classic. It's my first aftershave I have used in a long time and it works wonderful.

Most people seem to be mentioning splashes, but I have to put in a plug for my favorite cheap aftershave balm, Nivea for Men Sensitive. It's cheap, available at just about every drugstore, and is one of the most soothing things I've ever put on my face. Actually, now that SCS Sahara is out of production, Nivea Sensitive might be my favorite aftershave balm on the market, period.

Most people seem to be mentioning splashes, but I have to put in a plug for my favorite cheap aftershave balm, Nivea for Men Sensitive. It's cheap, available at just about every drugstore, and is one of the most soothing things I've ever put on my face. Actually, now that SCS Sahara is out of production, Nivea Sensitive might be my favorite aftershave balm on the market, period.
That, and cooling are both great! I don't use the balms as much now that I shave better, but have used a bit more now that its winter.

Aqua Velva Musk is not only the cheapest one I've tried, but also my favorite and the daily driver. I love the way it softens my skin. I also love the vanilla/powder dry-down that lasts all day long. It's a little funky when applied but settles down just fine within 5 minutes. Great stuff for less than $1/ounce or $3 for 3.5 ounces.

I have several $15 aftershaves sitting in my box of shame along with a few "artisan" soaps. So far the budget/intermediate stuff has worked not only just fine but exceptionally well.

I just turned 58 in January and to this day have never bought nor been gifted any dime store aftershave of any kind. I find myself every now and again when at the local Walmart or Walgreens opening a bottle to take a sniff just to remind me of how awful they are to me!!

Top Bottom