What's new

Favorite Books from your childhood.

When I was fourteen I read all of the Bond-novels written by Ian Fleming consecutively, one every week. There was a paperback book stall in the cafeteria of my high school where they cost perhaps 50 cents each. The woman always had a nice smile for me.

The other authors who tried to continue the series, for example John Gardner, could never quite make it.

When I was fourteen I read all of the Bond-novels written by Ian Fleming consecutively, one every week. There was a paperback book stall in the cafeteria of my high school where they cost perhaps 50 cents each. The woman always had a nice smile for me.

The other authors who tried to continue the series, for example John Gardner, could never quite make it.
I have all my mother's 50 cent Signet paperbacks in the Bond books. Good thing I've got those as they're starting to change those too.

Was it like Moneypenny's smile?

Read over & over
766917.jpg

Ratso

Mr. Obvious
The Sea for Sam

Publisher: Harcourt Children's Books

Format: Hardcover

Weight: 1.55 lbs

Release Date: March 1960

I read this on library day (once per week and you could not check books out) in grade school.

There were two other books I enjoyed, but can’t remember the titles. One was a book on dinosaurs and another on weather.

My favorite books when I was a child was Harry Potter's, I always read just before going to sleep and most of the times my dreams were full of magic ✨🎩🔮. Ps: I am a young guy.
I was 43 when I listened to the first Harry Potter book. One of the engineers in our software development team honored me by putting my name on the HP cassette tape list. He essentially said the software writers decided I wasn't an empty suit and was deemed worthy...

Top Bottom