What's new

Favorite beard balm

I do not have a favorite at the moment. I used some samples from Bad Azz Beard Care I think its called. I really liked them all and they had several scents that were very pleasing to me. Get the trial kit, comes with oils and balms. I am currently using Grave Before Shave Aphrodisiac. It is not bad, but I probably prefer the Bad AZZ Beard Care. It is relatively price, but it goes a long way. You really do not need much. I plan to try Honest Amish next. Just waiting on Aphrodisiac to run out.

This one:
BarberShoppe2ozBalmWB1.jpg

I just use Cremo which I can get at my local Walgreens. I like the minty scent and I think it blends with most aftershaves.

I do not have a favorite at the moment. I used some samples from Bad Azz Beard Care I think its called. I really liked them all and they had several scents that were very pleasing to me. Get the trial kit, comes with oils and balms. I am currently using Grave Before Shave Aphrodisiac. It is not bad, but I probably prefer the Bad AZZ Beard Care. It is relatively price, but it goes a long way. You really do not need much. I plan to try Honest Amish next. Just waiting on Aphrodisiac to run out.
It ran out. After just a few uses, the Honest Amish is quite pleasing. Scent is faint but noticeable which can often be a good thing right under your nose. It does not take as much priduct as the Aphrodisiac did. Beard seems softer. Plus you can get it locally here.

Honest Amish oil/balm/wax are probably the first products I've ever used. I liked them so much that I still use their products to this day. However there are some great companies out there these days. Some of my favorites are Bossman Beard Jelly (Stagecoach), Grave Before Shave balms (Gentlemans Blend is outstanding), Beardbrand Utility balm (Four Vices or Old Money expensive but its almost 4 ounces), and last but not least; my new personal favorite is Phoenix shaving beard balms. You can get it unscented or they come in most of the scents they offer for their shaving soaps/AS. They also offer beard oil as well. Both products are top notch in my opinion.

Top Bottom