What's new

Favorite Aristocrat?

View attachment 542560View attachment 542561View attachment 542562

The door came right off when I opened it, blade gap messed up etc etc.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I don't see both doors??? What did the shipping package look like? Maybe a claim with the shipper? That razor looks like it was run over by a truck. eBay should back you an a claim if the seller doesn't step up to do the right thing. That seller is going on my "Do not buy from" list. Not sure what happened but I hope the best for you in getting this solved.

Worse case ebay/PayPal will reimburse you as they provide a buyer guarantee. That really sucks though. So much anticipation not enough gratification. :(

Just because I can............I also have a couple of US Aristo's and a Popular and Jnr.........

Attachments

• $IMG_0183.jpg
    $IMG_0183.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 234
Here are what i call "The Three Amigo's :)

Attachments

• $DSC01650.jpg
    $DSC01650.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 229
  • $DSC01649.jpg
    $DSC01649.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 228
  • $DSC01646.jpg
    $DSC01646.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 233
I wouldnt do anything to that broken sheraton, just leave it the way it is that way you have proof and can get backed by ebay. You will win that case for sure. Good luck.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
That Sheraton is quite jacked up, indeed. It's definitely not what is shown in that listing. If you don't hear back from the seller pronto, it's dispute time.

Very cool ERVARGASNY!!! I've never seen one of those. Is it only called an Anglo American? Or is there another designation for it? I must say, that is the coolest, and probably classiest razor I have ever seen. Are they very rare? I'll be on the hunt for one as soon as possible! I think that will be my Holy Grail razor.

Very cool ERVARGASNY!!! I've never seen one of those. Is it only called an Anglo American? Or is there another designation for it? I must say, that is the coolest, and probably classiest razor I have ever seen. Are they very rare? I'll be on the hunt for one as soon as possible! I think that will be my Holy Grail razor.

Good luck Alan. These are certainly among the rarest Gillette ever made.

They're rarely seen, and I can't even imagine how much one of these would fetch on eBay. Anglo-American Aristocrat is the only designation I've seen mentioned.

http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/On...ngo-American Aristocrat Hybrid from Ken R.jpg

proxy.php

Top Bottom