What's new

Favor: USA to Macedonia transport

Hi folks, any of you or your friends travel from USA to North Macedonia in near future?
Wanna purchase Semogue 610 but dont have no one to bring it up.
Serbia is also an option as the person can ship it to the border cargo and have me pick it up.
Will pay for the favor🙂

Have you seriously considered any other options?

I might not be seeing or understanding everything that's going on, but you just joined this forum on Friday, and on Sunday, you're asking someone to become your personal courier for shaving supplies? The witch hazel isn't THAT amazing....:confused1

Have you seriously considered any other options?

I might not be seeing or understanding everything that's going on, but you just joined this forum on Friday, and on Sunday, you're asking someone to become your personal courier for shaving supplies? The witch hazel isn't THAT amazing....:confused1
Im not here from yesterday... Used to read a lot of topics but didnt see the need for registering as i didnt had any questions prior to today.
All i've asked was a little favor, dont see the need for attacking here, just wanna be friendly.
I will be making all the purchase of the items, need someone just to deliver them if he is making a trip...

No one's attacking you. Just wondering why you hadn't considered using a shipping service like DHL or Fed Ex to get the things you want. Just seems odd that you'd cast a "fishing line" into a US-based forum hoping to catch someone who may happen to be going to Macedonia to deliver your stuff. Anyway, I wish you luck in your quest, and I hope you get your brush and witch hazel.

No one's attacking you. Just wondering why you hadn't considered using a shipping service like DHL or Fed Ex to get the things you want. Just seems odd that you'd cast a "fishing line" into a US-based forum hoping to catch someone who may happen to be going to Macedonia to deliver your stuff. Anyway, I wish you luck in your quest, and I hope you get your brush and witch hazel.
Because its from 60 dollars ⬆️ just for shipping, its a forum, so its much better to spend half of that money for drinking beer with fella that is gonna be in my country than giving it to shipping company.

I get what you're saying and I fully understand you. Your best chance is to become a good friend with people from different parts of the world and then buy things and ship them to them so they can ship them back to you. For whatever reason, the shipping prices from most vendors are higher and asking someone to ship it to you is cheaper. God knows how much money I saved that way from buying mostly razors. Most folks won't understand this, because the standard in their countries as well as their average salaries and economy are different.

I get what you're saying and I fully understand you. Your best chance is to become a good friend with people from different parts of the world and then buy things and ship them to them so they can ship them back to you. For whatever reason, the shipping prices from most vendors are higher and asking someone to ship it to you is cheaper. God knows how much money I saved that way from buying mostly razors. Most folks won't understand this, because the standard in their countries as well as their average salaries and economy are different.
That’s what im saying👍👍

EUR/USD conversion rate is meh at the moment
Transatlantic shipping costs have skyrocketed
Shipping of liquids especially alcohol is tricky or even forbidden

Getting an European brush and some generic Witch Hazel via the States under this conditions is moot.

The vendors that I showed you above charge around 6,— Euros for shipping - maybe 10,— max.

Btw if you like the look of the Semogue 610 - the Omega 81052 boar is only 9.50

B3E72625-B8D9-4317-A3E8-F2350A40EDF8.jpeg

Top Bottom