What's new

Fatips at Italian Barber

For those that love Fatips or want to try one, Italian Barber has a Black Friday sale for some between $14-20, just FYI

Fantastic prices for Fatips! Anyone wanting one should hit this sale for sure! Outstanding prices for a terrific razor! I have both the Fatip Piccolo and Grande and they are wonderful razors!:)

Thanks for the heads up.:)

Also a few shaving soaps on sale... I missed the fatips in my first look through. Thanks for the heads up.

The only fatip I'd want would be a gentile, as I don't like open combs and need a gentle shave. Being they compare it to my baby smooth, it's probably a waste to buy another of the same.

Awesome deals to be had, nonetheless. [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

wow i just clicked thru their sale pages....those Fatip prices are unbelievable, they're practically giving them away. They've put them on sale before in the last few months but this is the cheapest i've ever seen.

For those that love Fatips or want to try one, Italian Barber has a Black Friday sale for some between $14-20, just FYI
You beat me to starting this thread; I just found the email from IB's eBay Store.

16.95 USD for the gold Grande (usually 29.95), and only 4.95 shipping to the States? How can I say no? I can't. Only 9 left as shown on eBay. Get 'em while you can!

(And, $13.95 Piccolos!)

Top Bottom