What's new

*Fatip Slant*

I’m glad I have waited!!!! Il Piccolo Storto Gold is here!

C53D850C-124F-42B4-AB6E-9CB1C5C9F68D.jpeg

^ very nice. Not sure if they will make one in black/gunmetal like some of their other models. Not sure why gunmetal isn't the standard instead of nickel or chrome, it looks MUCH better.

View attachment 1187588

Now, that's ⬆ a handle. Fat like handles should be. Twisted properly. Functional and great looking. I want a nickel FOCS, and would consider a gold FOCS, but not a Piccolo anything
'cause the handles are too skinny for my tastes.

Happy shaves,

Jim
I feel the same and do not get the folks who think the handle is slick when wet.

I would like one of the fat Schone handles.

The FOCS has landed! Shave with it this morning and it was nicely smooth and comfortable. Perhaps with a better blade, it may even better! I find that the razor clamps the blade so securely that blade chattering may not be possible...
The razor finish is not that great but the fit was good. No blade alignment issues that I can see so far. Handle a little slippery...just a little, no big issues.

20201127_170530.jpg

20201128_115255.jpg

The FOCS has landed! Shave with it this morning and it was nicely smooth and comfortable. Perhaps with a better blade, it may even better! I find that the razor clamps the blade so securely that blade chattering may not be possible...
The razor finish is not that great but the fit was good. No blade alignment issues that I can see so far. Handle a little slippery...just a little, no big issues.

View attachment 1187868
View attachment 1187869
I have never seen that blade before. Try it w Astra or any Gillette, or Bolzano......I bet it will be different.

I have never seen that blade before. Try it w Astra or any Gillette, or Bolzano......I bet it will be different.
Thanks for the recommendation, I sure will. That is one among the many myriads of DE blades from India easily found at my place. some are very good and some are mehhh, lots of fun trying and testing though.

Oh yeah, boys. The gold version is here for just a little more.

Be nice and don't buy up all their stock. Yours truly might have to wait till 2021 to get one.

Top Bottom