What's new

(Fatip) Piccolo Lovers’ Club: PLC

Oh yes! It's funny, because different razors of mine require different angles. I get a more comfortable shave from Stars by riding the guard, for example, but from my Gillette Tech I get a better shave riding the cap. (The one Leresche I have, a very simple inexpensive one, riding the cap is a MUST. The prongs of the open comb are like spikes...)

But with the Piccolo I can actually see the difference when I line it up at different angles. It's the only razor I've ever had that gives me noticeable visual feedback. It's like a whole different world.

But with the Piccolo I can actually see the difference when I line it up at different angles. It's the only razor I've ever had that gives me noticeable visual feedback. It's like a whole different world.
:laugh: Yep, that's Piccolo love. :001_wub:

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Oh yes! It's funny, because different razors of mine require different angles. I get a more comfortable shave from Stars by riding the guard, for example, but from my Gillette Tech I get a better shave riding the cap. (The one Leresche I have, a very simple inexpensive one, riding the cap is a MUST. The prongs of the open comb are like spikes...)

+1

I came into safety razor shaving only a few months ago.
Trying to find an agressive razor, I came across the Fatip Picollo.
At first (beeing a newbie) It wasn't a positive first meeting. (I guess the technique wasn't good enough)

But as weeks passed, I got a better hang of it, and the Picollo has become one of my favorite razors.

Yes, the build quality is not outstanding.
And yes, the blade alignment is terrible.

But, when all that is taken care of, it gives a fabulous shave.

proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm in.

The Fatip from the avatar is a Gentile (my first Fatip experience), but I also have the Piccolo and the Piccolo SE. The "standard"/nickel Piccolo is in my weekly razor rotation.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
SOTD: :001_wub:
Razor: Fatip Piccolo SE
Blade: Lord SS (3)
Brush: APShaveco SynBad
Soap: Fine Green Vetiver
Aftershave: Pinaud Lilac vegetal
032_50.jpg

Top Bottom