What's new

(Fatip) Piccolo Lovers’ Club: PLC

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
My quest was to help my buddy get the best darn razor. Friends don't let friends try junk lol!

Although, now that you have officially joined the BOSC, you've officially gone off the deep end rofl!
@mawashi

After 3 nice shaves with a Feather, 3 nice shaves with a GSB, I loaded the Piccilo with a Nacent tonight, whipped up a nice Mike's Natural Soap Lime lather with my new S-Omega brush and proceeded to get one of the most comfortable shaves since I started this crazy DE journey.

I will never go back to an electric razor again...................

Many thanks

Last edited:
@mawashi

After 3 nice shaves with a Feather, 3 nice shaves with a GSB, I loaded the Piccilo with a Nacent tonight, whipped up a nice Mike's Natural Soap Lime lather with my new S-Omega brush and proceeded to get one of the most comfortable shaves since I started this crazy DE journey.

I will never go back to an electric razor again...................

Many thanks

Buddy you're most welcomed and don't ever say electric razor again. Those words should never be uttered together... Shiver lol!

A Piccolo and Nacet... Match made in heaven.

Btw, I hope the semogue has finally broken in?

Hi Eugene,

I am glad that you asked. The Fatip is made to some amazing tolerances, LOL, .4mm of play to be exact, but mine does align quite easily.
Having just said that, I am also a machinist, and I made some nice bushings that make alignment perfect everytime!
View attachment 972754

Doug, this is a great idea. And you implemented it well. The Russians say, the hands that made it are the golden hands. I think if you send these photos to companies that sell these razors, you can get a commercial order for the production of these sleeves. When I purchased my razor, I had an idea to make the bottom open and closed stainless steel plates. I gave the material to the master. He made closed, open and combined plates. It was terrible, of poor quality, and did not fit in with the rest of the razor. I am ashamed to post photos here ... Best regards, Eugene.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Pic today, Pic yesterday - Pic tomorrow!

Mo' betta on the new titanium handle!

Despite the minute thread difference, it works.

AA

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
A Piccolo and Nacet... Match made in heaven.

Btw, I hope the semogue has finally broken in?
@mawashi, you could not have said it better, tonight was day 2 on the Nacet and it felt even more comfortable, yes I said comfortable......
I felt the 1800 break-in during the shower----->AKA the Mawashi Boar Break-In Method, it is now my softest brush.
The White Knight still lathers better.........And yes, I used both brushes tonight.......

Happy Shaves
Prof
20190408_145727.jpg

SOTD:
A great shave today! I forgot how much i love the fatip and how great that thing shaves! The arko is absolutely fantastic. I'll definitely need to get one of those shave stick tubes for arko fro traveling, but at this point its one of the soaps i use the most, such great value for money and the stick lasts so long!

Razor: fatip piccolo
Blade: feather hi-stainless (19)
Soap: arko shave stick
Aftershave: aqueous and tea tree oil mix with brut by faberge applied afterwards.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

@mawashi, you could not have said it better, tonight was day 2 on the Nacet and it felt even more comfortable, yes I said comfortable......
I felt the 1800 break-in during the shower----->AKA the Mawashi Boar Break-In Method, it is now my softest brush.
The White Knight still lathers better.........And yes, I used both brushes tonight.......

Happy Shaves
ProfView attachment 973044
Whats that Omega like? I have an omega 49 on the way to replace my crappy supermarket synthetic which started shedding like crazy! Lol

Happy Shaves

HALLELUJAH... The skies have parted and rainbows appear with little fat cherubs bearing gifts of after shave, soaps and oils made from incense and myrrh float about you lol!

It's Magic lol!

Happy Shaves

Hang on... Aren't those ETs and not a Piccolo in that photo...?

Buddy how could you, this is a Piccolo Lovers Thread rofl!!!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Whats that Omega like? I have an omega 49 on the way to replace my crappy supermarket synthetic which started shedding like crazy! Lol

@matthewoli98 the Omega is a s100005 synthetic I just got for $11. FIrst time out of it's tube it whipped up a lather of Mike's Natural soaps in no time at all and felt silky smooth on my face. It is very springy, I guess that means it has good backbone. It is small enough to get lather under my nose and not in it. Lol
Prof

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Hang on... Aren't those ETs and not a Piccolo in that photo...?

Buddy how could you, this is a Piccolo Lovers Thread rofl!!!
Ah, the ET, all the way from Athens, is patiently awaiting it's turn in the rotation. The 67 M4 Tech is sulking as the Piccolo took it's place in line.
Besides, I took that picture before the Piccolo arrived.
20190416_222821.jpg

We good now? Lol

Ah, the ET, all the way from Athens, is patiently awaiting it's turn in the rotation. The 67 M4 Tech is sulking as the Piccolo took it's place in line.
Besides, I took that picture before the Piccolo arrived. View attachment 973161

We good now? Lol

Buddy,

How's the piccolo compared to the NSC?
Review required lol!

You've really perked my interest in it again and I feel a case of RAD flaring up again lol.

I should really stop reading such posts and look for "this sucks type of thread"!

Mawashi

SOTD:
A great shave today with the Fatip and uncle Jon's pipe smoke, an absolutely fantastic soap! It lathers so readily after 20 seconds of loading that afterwards i added the left over lather back to the container. 20th shave with the feather, definitely an absolutely fantastic blade. Definitely my favourite blade so far, but i dont think I'll be buying more unless i can find a really good deal online, then its definitely worth it!

Razor: Fatip piccolo
Blade: feather hi-stainless (20)
Soap: Uncle Jon's pipe smoke
Brush: dischem synthetic
Aftershave: old spice whitewater.

Top Bottom