What's new

(Fatip) Piccolo Lovers’ Club: PLC

I welcome all the members of the club PLS. I want to thank Cal and the other forum members who participated in the discussion on a different topic and helped me decide on acquiring Fatip PSE. I received it a month ago. Five times I used a closed comb and five times open. Four times shaving was perfectly clean. I did not bleed like a slaughter, but several small cuts were eliminated with an ice cube. While I used a little blade, and my selection at the very beginning. But I noticed a tendency; the more qualitatively the preparation for shaving was carried out, the closer and closer Piccolo shaves. The worse the preparation, the more pressure should be exerted on the razor, and it becomes uncomfortable for the skin of the face, a few hours after shaving. I start to love this small and brisk razor with each shave more and more. But there is no way to perfection in this world. I believed and I believe that in everything in our life, a creative approach is characteristic of man. I have some stainless steel in stock. I want to order from it at the factory two plates for Piccolo. One open and one closed. But make small changes to the design. Very little. And see what comes of it. In my design it will be a useful improvement. I have a small request to all participants. Please, if someone has sketches of the bottom Piccolo plate, open and closed with the dimensions and processing tolerances, please place photos here. I will be very, very grateful. Thank. Sincerely, Eugene.

Where will all go?
Is anyone left? Nobody at all?
Did you throw your little Piccolo? Have you started to shave again with electric razors and cassettes? And Piccolo is not needed by anyone, how abandoned children freeze in the icy wind, and cry from sadness and loneliness? I'm so sad ... Where is our world going? With respect to the worthy, Eugene.

Where will all go?
Is anyone left? Nobody at all?
Did you throw your little Piccolo? Have you started to shave again with electric razors and cassettes? And Piccolo is not needed by anyone, how abandoned children freeze in the icy wind, and cry from sadness and loneliness? I'm so sad ... Where is our world going? With respect to the worthy, Eugene.
I think we're all here. I, personally, don't have anything like what you're looking for.

[QUOTE = "Метузела, пост: 10115135, участник: 118646"] [USER = 107798] @eugene [/ USER] кто-то здесь. Picilo была хорошей бритвой. Я скучаю по нему ............... : Таз:.. [/ QUOTE] :a29:
I use today Fatip Piccolo SE OC, Super-Max Platinum (1).

:a29:
I use today Fatip Piccolo SE OC, Super-Max Platinum (1).
Don't forget that WE LOVE PICTURES Eugene. :wink2:
upload_2019-3-18_21-25-2.png

Hello dear Cal! I'm really happy that you came here. Pictures are old, but I will correct, there will be new ones, later. Sincerely, Eugene.

Attachments

• 20190221_175949.jpg
    20190221_175949.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 20190302_171103.jpg
    20190302_171103.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Pictures!! Piccolo SE v Probak today, sharing a Polsilver (not my favorite blade). Very similar dimensions and design to these razors, a little more blade feel with the Probak, but points off the Probak for Zamak v Fatip brass.

BBCE06A2-7A3C-4D3B-880E-7E3F3A8B6A7E.jpeg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I'm in.

Hi all PLC members, I'm Doug. As a recent convert to DE shaving, electrics for many decades, I had been looking for a new razor to complement my collection. My first DE was a Chieftain, then I moved on to a Razorock DE1 on the advice of B&B members.
As I refined my technique I fell into the Vintage Razor Rabbit Hole and acquired a nice collection of Gillette Techs, TTO's, and a New Short Comb.

Little did I know that would lead me to here.

I had been looking to buy another Closed Comb razor when I loaded up the NSC with an Astra SP and developed a fondness for OC razors.

So I ordered the Fatip Piccolo SPECIAL EDITION, got it last Monday and fell in love.

20190408_213126.jpg

20190408_213621.jpg
20190410_191131.jpg

I'm in.

Hi all PLC members, I'm Doug. As a recent convert to DE shaving, electrics for many decades, I had been looking for a new razor to complement my collection. My first DE was a Chieftain, then I moved on to a Razorock DE1 on the advice of B&B members.
As I refined my technique I fell into the Vintage Razor Rabbit Hole and acquired a nice collection of Gillette Techs, TTO's, and a New Short Comb.

I had been looking to buy another Closed Comb razor when I loaded up the NSC with an Astra SP and developed a fondness for OC razors.

So I ordered the Fatip Piccolo SPECIAL EDITION, got it last Monday and fell in love.

View attachment 972516

View attachment 972517 View attachment 972518
Great razor! I have the standard Piccolo with the open comb, an absolutely beautiful razor, my favourite overall.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

I'm in.

View attachment 972516

View attachment 972517 View attachment 972518

You forgot to mention the enabler that lead you to a fatip rofl!

Dear Doug, I congratulate you on this purchase! Let Fatip Piccolo SPECIAL EDITION bring you many pleasant moments of comfortable shaving. I myself received it some time ago, and am delighted every time I take it in hand. By the way, please tell me, does your instance have a problem of leveling the blade, or not? Sincerely, Eugene.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Doug, Welcome to PLC! You have just purchased the finest DE razor ever made. I'm glad you like it after trying all the rest (no surprise). Please feel free to add PLC to your signature line in support of our brotherhood!

SOTD:
Decided to go with a night shave because i have to get up early tomorrow, I didnt feel like doing a shave with my most agressive razor at four in the morning lol.

As always an absolutely finomial shave from the arko as well as the Fatip, truly an amazing razor when paired with a feather as long as you apply absolutely 0 pressure!!!

The maca root balm worked amazingly as it usually does, truly amazing stuff especially in cold weather!

Razor: fatip piccolo
Blade: feather hi-stainless (18)
Soap: arko shave stick
Brush: dischem synthetic
Aftershave balm: the body shop maca root razor relief balm.

Sent from my Redmi S2 using Tapatalk

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
By the way, please tell me, does your instance have a problem of leveling the blade, or not? Sincerely, Eugene.
Hi Eugene,

I am glad that you asked. The Fatip is made to some amazing tolerances, LOL, .4mm of play to be exact, but mine does align quite easily.
Having just said that, I am also a machinist, and I made some nice bushings that make alignment perfect everytime!
20190410_204613.jpg

Doug

Attachments

• 20190410_204940.jpg
    20190410_204940.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190410_205110.jpg
    20190410_205110.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20190410_205209.jpg
    20190410_205209.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 14