What's new

(Fatip) Piccolo Lovers’ Club: PLC

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Hahaha, nobody told me there would be arithmetic. I got #5 last evening, and smooth as the first. In fact this is still the first blade from that order. I loaded one in my Gentile head/ Piccolo handle but haven't started it yet. Going for #6 tonight and still having fun chasing you Rave!
:thumbup:

Guess what..
proxy.php

Astra Sp and GSB work well for me with other razors. So far the Astra SP is working well with the Piccolo but I am going on to the GSB next. The Weishi is very mild compared to the Fatip Piccolo so watch the pressure and blade angle.
For me GSB's work better in the Piccolo than Astra SP's.

Here we go... LOL
I'd recommend PSSS instead, never let the Piccolo out of the equation...
Or even PSSST, which I like even better: the Piccolo Silver Star Shavers Team...
Now we're talking PLC "sub-brotherhood." I definitely like that too.

Check out the ShaveWiki Abbreviations, and my signature.:001_smile PSSST it is. :thumbsup:
Nice one rasoio! :punk:

Shave #6 Piccolo/Silver Star in the books, amazing. Heading out to deep water now where the big boys swim, #7 coming up. Everything I held to be true is now not so much.

Today I had my first shave with a Silver Star in the Piccolo: I was right in trusting you all about these blades...
It was a nice shave, efficient but not harsh: I could feel the blade a bit more than my beloved GSB, but that was somehow expected because of the different coating - or lack thereof.
All in all, I'm glad I've got so many of them, especially at that price (11 USD and change)
Thanks for advertising them [emoji14]

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Fatip Piccolo/ Silver Star (10) :001_wub:
This was my 10th and final shave on my first Silver Star blade. About mid-week I got some tugging in a trouble area. I modified my technique with a Gillette Slide and that cured the issue. Today was the best shave this week. I skipped the Gillette Slide and went back to what I call my shaving by Mongo Technique. I wonder what the mid-week thing was about? I used my normal no-prep shave routine and my usual steep angle, so I didn't change anything up. There was no tugging today at all. It was smooth like butter. I liked Silver Star right off. I must admit that week two on the blade overall seemed superior to week one.
10.JPG

upload_2017-10-25_18-20-1 (1).png @ BOSC R US.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom