What's new

Fatip Piccolo for everyday?

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Thank you, dear friends! You have filled my heart with hope. I can expect that Fatip Slant will be born this Christmas! I will definitely go to their official Facebook site. Regards, Eugene.
It may be released for Christmas. You need a crystal ball. They've been relentless with teasing as of late. Which means they are getting close. I'll be much more secure in it when they release photos. With Fatip you do need a crystal ball lol.

I already have a crystal ball. But unfortunately I do not know how to see the future in the depths of glass. And if anyone receives news of the start of sales of Fatip Slant, please let me know about it. Regards, Eugene.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thank you, dear friends! You have filled my heart with hope. I can expect that Fatip Slant will be born this Christmas! I will definitely go to their official Facebook site. Regards, Eugene.

I wouldn't hold my breath on a Christmas release. The Fatip Slant is in transit (meaning it will be released when Fatip releases it).

Rave, I'd forgotten that we, the BOSC crazies, had suggested the razor to Fatip. I assume we will be receiving checks from Italy or at least free trips to the factory for the Slant Release Party. Perhaps we can persuade Cal to join us for the journey, but he's not allowed to bring an electric razor, right?

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I already have a crystal ball. But unfortunately I do not know how to see the future in the depths of glass. And if anyone receives news of the start of sales of Fatip Slant, please let me know about it. Regards, Eugene.

You'll hear screams of joy from all around the world.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I wouldn't hold my breath on a Christmas release. The Fatip Slant is in transit (meaning it will be released when Fatip releases it).

Rave, I'd forgotten that we, the BOSC crazies, had suggested the razor to Fatip. I assume we will be receiving checks from Italy or at least free trips to the factory for the Slant Release Party. Perhaps we can persuade Cal to join us for the journey, but he's not allowed to bring an electric razor, right?

Happy shaves,

Jim
I believe it was actually you that came up with that a Fatip Slant would be a good idea. Then you PM'ed us and we agreed. Then I was nominated to bring it up to them. I believe you were using slants at that time?

Raven Koenes

My precious!
here is a bit of information on the name Fatip and their logo:

The Fatip abbreviation stands for FAzzini Teresa Ilario Paolo. Teresa is Ilario's wife and Paolo is his son. Is The two letters P turned in the logo (dP) means Pafaro Premana. Pafaro is the name of Ilario Fazzini's company, and Premana is the name for the township. See logo below.

wpb9286668_05_06.jpg

Reactions: nav

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I believe it was actually you that came up with that a Fatip Slant would be a good idea. Then you PM'ed us and we agreed. Then I was nominated to bring it up to them. I believe you were using slants at that time?

So, we should split the royalties 60/40?

R41 with SLOC Cap.640.2018.Beach.JPG

Slants are really some of the very best DE razors in my opinion. I can't wait to try the Fatip Slant. I hope it's open comb with a cap like the cap of the SLOC (or its predecessor, the Shave Grande King or whatever it was called).

The photo is an SLOC cap on the R41 baseplate. Can't say it added much, but it did not detract from the shave either.

I'll take whatever slant Fatip offers of course.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Raven Koenes

My precious!

View attachment 1042080

Slants are really some of the very best DE razors in my opinion. I can't wait to try the Fatip Slant. I hope it's open comb with a cap like the cap of the SLOC (or its predecessor, the Shave Grande King or whatever it was called).

The photo is an SLOC cap on the R41 baseplate. Can't say it added much, but it did not detract from the shave either.

I'll take whatever slant Fatip offers of course.

Happy shaves,

Jim
I think that 60/40 would be a fair split. Now that Cal seems to be on sabbatical should we put his share in a trust for him?

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I think that 60/40 would be a fair split.

f3jkc.jpg

Sales will fall off sharply lacking my enthusiastic promotion, which leads me too...

I just shaved with my Grande, a fresh Feather and P&B soap. "Spectacular" is a word well befitting.

Now that Cal seems to be on sabbatical should we put his share in a trust for him?

Since he's gone, at least partly back to electrics, use his share to pay the hydro (electric) bill. :)

Top Bottom