What's new

FATHER'S DAY SALES THREAD!

I don't remember if last years Father's day had a lot of sales. But you figure it would be a holiday that would warrant lots of shaving gear to be discounted. Lets post what we see on sale for Father's day!
First up:
Timeless Razor has 10% off for Father's Day!
Coupon Code is: "FATHERS DAY"

I remember Yates had a Father's Day promo last year, but they also had a Memorial Day promo last year but not this year. I hope they have one for Father's Day as that would offset the $10 price increase you need to add to buy a baseplate with the model name engraved on it that used to be free.

I remember Yates had a Father's Day promo last year, but they also had a Memorial Day promo last year but not this year. I hope they have one for Father's Day as that would offset the $10 price increase you need to add to buy a baseplate with the model name engraved on it that used to be free.

Why not reach out and bump them, all they can say is no.

I don't remember if last years Father's day had a lot of sales. But you figure it would be a holiday that would warrant lots of shaving gear to be discounted. Lets post what we see on sale for Father's day!
First up:

My email showed that the Coupon Code was: "FATHER'S DAY", with the apostrophe S, which didn't work. You need you use it like @LRod posted it.

Everytime I've wanted something from Yates, they're out of stock. I remember they ran a sale for one of the holidays last year and they pretty much had nothing in stock. I've since passed on buying from them!

My email showed that the Coupon Code was: "FATHER'S DAY", with the apostrophe S, which didn't work. You need you use it like @LRod posted it.
Muhle.
IMG_4630.jpeg
IMG_4631.jpeg
IMG_4632.jpeg

First up:

I’ve never purchased anything from this site, but after initial review, I think I might make a purchase or two.

BTW, Happy Father’s Day to all you dad’s out there!

I’ve never purchased anything from this site, but after initial review, I think I might make a purchase or two.

BTW, Happy Father’s Day to all you dad’s out there!
I just purchased my first Timeless last week. The Bronze .38!
I have and have had tons of razors both inexpensive and expensive and the Timeless has blown all of them out of the water. For some reason I always overlooked them. That was a mistake! I might be buying another one before the sale ends.
You won't regret buying a Timeless!

+1 on Timeless for sure. Great customer service, support and razors. I love my Ti 95 OC. The aluminum set is nice too for the price. I've been holding myself back on buying the Bronze .78 OC but this sale is getting to me.... 😜
Well the sale got to me, LOL!
Just last week I had purchased the .38 SB Bronze, a few days ago the .78 OC base plate & stand for the bronze and tonight I purchased another razor. The polished stainless .68 smooth cap open comb razor with the dimpled 85mm handle.:oops:

Well the sale got to me, LOL!
Just last week I had purchased the .38 SB Bronze, a few days ago the .78 OC base plate & stand for the bronze and tonight I purchased another razor. The polished stainless .68 smooth cap open comb razor with the dimpled 85mm handle.:oops:
Congratulations, haha me too. I ordered the bronze .78 OC. I didn't have any bronze and will be interesting. I don't have a SS Timeless or 68 oc but I'm sure you'll be happy with them. Don't fear the 95 OC it's very smooth.

Congratulations, haha me too. I ordered the bronze .78 OC. I didn't have any bronze and will be interesting. I don't have a SS Timeless or 68 oc but I'm sure you'll be happy with them. Don't fear the 95 OC it's very smooth.
I read that the .68 OC is really smooth as a daily driver. That's why I picked it! On the milder side but with a little more cutting power because of the OC. I normally like mid aggressive to aggressive but wanted something a bit milder.
The Bronze .78 is a monster! It's the most aggressive thing that Timeless makes. Due to the different head geometry and high blade exposure, it's supposed to be nothing like their other razors. I had my first shave with it tonight
and had to take it slow. Super aggressive but super smooth at the same time. And the end result is as efficient as it gets. It demands respect and time to shave. Definitely not a razor for a quick shave!

Everytime I've wanted something from Yates, they're out of stock. I remember they ran a sale for one of the holidays last year and they pretty much had nothing in stock. I've since passed on buying from them!
Update:
I caved and ordered a 921!
Not a Father's day special deal (not exactly anyways, I used a 10% off coupon that I ran into!)
Quick story:
Way back I had an interest in the Yates razor. The Build your own option didn't exist back then.
I was never able to get exactly what I wanted because of the lack of stock. Then the Build your own
deal started and I still couldn't get one made. Every time I checked, they were out of at least one of
the parts. So I moved on from acquiring one!
Last night I decided to pay the website a visit and was finally able to get one built:
As machined stainless 921 with the H plate, solid bar and the 3.5" handle.
So I got a pretty good deal!
They show a 1-2 week wait and possibly up to 3-5 weeks. But I'm OK with that. At least I know that It's already paid for and that I'll eventually finally get it.

Top Bottom