What's new

Father's Day PIF

As I just had my second a month ago, and am set with a quality straight I was not going to take part. However, I have found I have little to no time to shave as my straight takes me to long.

So I am in for the DE.

The DE might give me the chance to shave more often now and then once I get more time I can go back to the straight. (Unless the DE really appeals to me). At that time I can PIF what I don't need back.

Not in as I probably have enough stuff to last my lifetime, or at least the next 10 years, but thanks for the PIF opportunity. Some winners will be very happy.

I'm in! this is an amazing PIF! I've been into DE shaving for about 4 months now and been dreaming to get an adjustable, hoping to try out a straight someday. Good luck to all!

I'm in for the adjustable. Very generous of you. Would love to get into straights, but not quite there yet. Thanks again
:thumbup:

oh wow, great PIF(s)!

I am In I have been wanting to get into straight razors, but I also have only one merkur DE razor. So i would like one entry into each, the straight and the DE pif.
Thank you very much for the generosity!

Ditto for me!

What a great PIF, and what a great PIF'er!

In for straight. I was originally attracted to wet shaving after my dad passed and I had sentimental memories of his Old Spice.

Amazing PIF btw. Good luck to everyone, andearly congrats to the winner(s)!

What an awesome PIF! I'm in. I just started using a 1970 Tech and it's my favorite shaver. I'm really wanting to try a straight razor. Please put me in for both!

I would like to jump in this if still available. I would like to be in for the adjustible razor. thank you for putting this on.

The winners have been selected:

Romeo212000 - straight

TheRustedBlade - adjustable

PM me your addresses please.

Top Bottom