What's new

Father Like Sons brushes

I wanted to do something nice for my Dad so I came up with the idea of a new brush then I got the better idea if matching brushes for my Dad, Brother and I. So I emailed Rudy Vey with my ideas and he got back to me straight away. I knew Rudy does excellent work as he has previously made a brush for me and I hear/see all his other brushes on B&B. Rudy was done the next day and sent me the pictures. Rudy is a true gent and talented craftsman and I would suggest everyone gets one of his brushes.

I got the three matching brushes, all in a handle design I choose finished in the Dark Knight colour scheme. Plisson (Brush of the Gods) knot, which I haven't tried before but heard the great reviews. On the bottom of each brush is says "Father Like Sons" followed in the middle by Rudys logo and at the bottom it's engraved "Dad" or with my brothers or my name.

Thank you Rudy.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 141
That is awesome!

I am one of the older geezers on this forum. I have 3 sons ranging from age 25 to 30. 2 of the 3 wetshave. In fact I just got my youngest an ATT S2 for his 25th birthday. This would be a great family thing - a Rodmonster family brush.

Thanks for the tip!

That is awesome!

I am one of the older geezers on this forum. I have 3 sons ranging from age 25 to 30. 2 of the 3 wetshave. In fact I just got my youngest an ATT S2 for his 25th birthday. This would be a great family thing - a Rodmonster family brush.

Thanks for the tip!

They both loved it, so it worked out well. They also got a Custom Soap made by Dapper Dragon of Sweet Orange and White Chocolate so they were a bit spoilt.

LOVE this idea! Not necessarily for my dad, because he's on in years and has some health issues, but for my two sons as they get older. And Rudy is the perfect choice to do it

Top Bottom