What's new

Fatboy

Ok, I'm only halfway through the "5 DE Confessions" thread, and already I've seen several posts along the lines of "I own multiple Fatboys and I don't even really like them". I just want to say if anyone has too many of them and wants to get rid of one fairly cheap, (especially if it is a Jan '59, hint, hint) I'd like one. The one my dad gave me that I learned to shave with got misplaced in a bathroom remodel a couple years ago, and hasn't been seen since. (I was full beard/ trimming with electric shears at the time) My neighbor came across a couple Slims and gave me one and using it the last few months has made me miss my Fatboy. Actually, if the price is right, I'd get two to be able to repay my neighbor for his generosity.

(Mods, if this is in wrong forum, please move)

I'd post in b/s/t - you might have better luck there. Another option is to look on eBay for vintage adjustable razors and try to find an unlabeled one.

Good luck!

aephilli, you only need 11 more good posts and you can post in the BST! Then you can get your FB! $smiley.gif

I'll post here so you can post again without posting twice in a row? Never wanna make your...activities...too obvious

Yes that is correct, based on the Wiki here.

BTW: What makes a "good post". Do they count the words, ie quantity. Can't imagine they can automate quality.

Larry

Also, this is a perfect excuse for you guys to ask any and every question you may ever have had, no matter how dumb you think they may be. Honestly, just go at it writing threads about anything you are curious about. It gets your post count up, but more importantly you will learn so much, even if you think it's pointless

Also, this is a perfect excuse for you guys to ask any and every question you may ever have had, no matter how dumb you think they may be. Honestly, just go at it writing threads about anything you are curious about. It gets your post count up, but more importantly you will learn so much, even if you think it's pointless

As in a face to face conversation, one answer leads to another question, so one may end up far off the original topic, but still be learning new things.

"Not all who wander are lost"

ETA: my question about date codes was, if not completely from ignorance, truly an attempt to verify that what I thought I had figured out from observations here was actually correct. when I get into true "postitute" mode, I throw out a lot of "+1" and "that's cool" posts...

or I make a separate post instead of editing.....

:lol:

Last edited:
Regarding thr Fatboy, I have it set on 5 and was getting some irritation until I tried using much less pressure.

I am now getting very good shaves wich much less irritation.

Thanks B&B!

Todd

Top Bottom