What's new

FS Fat Handle Tech, Fat Boy, Slim Adjustable, Mamba 53, Blue Tip, Progress, Black Injector, Olympic Injector

My RAD has gone off the charts lately and I need to pare down the collection! So, I'm not looking for any trades.

Gillette Fat Handle Tech in factory nickel purchased from Razor Emporium. Z 4 date code. The cap plating looks a little funky but there's no loss and it shaves really well. Only used it a few times. Cleaned and ready to shave.

Asking $50 shipped.

Pictures here

Gillette Fat Boy nickel revamp from Razor Emporium. F 2 date code. Just excellent, excellent condition. No plating loss. Cleaned and ready to shave.

Asking $100 shipped.

Pictures here

Gillette Slim Adjustable nickel revamp from Razor Emporium. N 4 date code. Again, excellent, excellent condition. No plating loss. Cleaned and ready to shave.

Asking $100 shipped.

Pictures here

RazoRock Mamba 53 with HD handle. Only used once, I think. Razors with this much bend in the blade just don't agree with me. Cleaned and ready to shave. Retails for ~$65.

Asking $50 shipped.

Pictures here

Gillette Blue Tip Super Speed. B 1 date code. Tried it out a few times, just wasn't for me. Originally purchased from a member here. Good condition.

Asking $35 shipped.

Pictures here

Merkur Progress. Purchased in 2020. Used it a bit, found other razors I liked better. Excellent condition. Retails for ~$68.

Asking $50 shipped.

Pictures here

Schick Injector. M45 (?) code. Bought from a member here. Used it for a while, just grew out of it. Very good condition. Will include two packs of blades.

Asking $35 shipped.

Pictures here

Olympic Injector. M22 (?) code. Bought from a member here and it was literally new still in the bubble pack. Used it a bit, grew away from the injectors. Very good condition. Will include two packs of blades.

Asking $50 shipped.

Pictures here

I think I need professional help...

I apologize in advance but I don't seem to find an edit option.

The following razors have sold: Fat Boy; Slim; Blue Tip.

The following razors are still available: Tech; Mamba 53; Progress; both Injectors.

How about some lower prices?

$40 shipped for the Fat Handle Tech

$45 shipped for the Mamba 53

$45 shipped for the Progress

$30 shipped for the black Injector

$45 shipped for the Olympic Injector

Top Bottom