What's new

Fat february! Who will join me?

still a newbie on this thread and I believe I've been on here about a month. Lots of great people and info. Also I've been wanting to join one of these but couldn't find one that I really could do faithfully. So I've decided to start my own. I've recently fallen in love with the fat and I know alot of people use it at least once a week if not every day already, so it won't be hard. With February being cold and me having excema, this soap helps with moisturizing my skin. I've got a bunch of new soaps I want to try but I can manage a month.

So the only rule i can think of is to use this one soap. I suppose if you super/Uber lather with a cream/ oil it is fine.
If anyone else has some rule or anything to add please do. So if you would like to join, as always just post I'm in or something creative! Good luck.
Keith

I'm in. I only have a handful of soaps. I only over acquire razors and aftershaves. Tabac and MWF are a few of my favorites. I also have a couple Razorocks. MWF is definitely a top performer and worthy of a month of shaves.

Awesome. It has quickly become my favorite soap. Also I just ordered a shave stick of tabac from Ital barber. Also a stick of la toja. Looking forward to trying both. I paid extra to get them here before fat February so I can try them before my month of one soap.

That's all we need. HA. Then we can do Tabac March! I don't have LaToja but I do have Speick stick. Speick aftershave and deo is fantastic. I also forgot about my Dr. Harris soaps (Arlington and Lavender). Maybe I do have a slight soap problem as well.

That's all we need. HA. Then we can do Tabac March! I don't have LaToja but I do have Speick stick. Speick aftershave and deo is fantastic. I also forgot about my Dr. Harris soaps (Arlington and Lavender). Maybe I do have a slight soap problem as well.

I have boxes of soaps, but no harris or speick. I was going to get harris last time but I settled on trumpers cream. The violet stained one of my brushes. Pretty wierd.

Oh tabac will be here any day and I'm dieing to see what the hype is all about! Yes maybe next month well do Tabac or something else. I'm Pretty open.

Tracking says Monday for tabac and la toja, so I'll have all next week to get all I can in with the new soaps before the February Fattening up!

I am in for the continuance into March. Soap of the month club! I work about 15 minutes from West Coast Shaving so whatever soap we chose for March I can run over and pick up! Looking forward to the Fat February!

That must be burning a hole in your pocket as fast as mine! I got my sticks of tabac and la toja. They came a couple days early. I must say they both are great. I think la toja might be the best soap I've ever used. The tabac wasn't lathering well for me by using the stick method of rubbing it on your face. I mean it worked but not like it should. I ended up grating it into a puck. The lather was amazing once I did that. The LT was great just rubbing it on. I was online today ordering soaps, had a cart full of new ones and I held back. Its very hard when there's so many choices! I, like every one else have enough soap to last a lifetime.

That must be burning a hole in your pocket as fast as mine! I got my sticks of tabac and la toja. They came a couple days early. I must say they both are great. I think la toja might be the best soap I've ever used. The tabac wasn't lathering well for me by using the stick method of rubbing it on your face. I mean it worked but not like it should. I ended up grating it into a puck. The lather was amazing once I did that. The LT was great just rubbing it on. I was online today ordering soaps, had a cart full of new ones and I held back. Its very hard when there's so many choices! I, like every one else have enough soap to last a lifetime.

Wow, you've already managed to get enough for a lifetime? That was quick. It looks like you joined in Dec, have you been going at this longer than that?

Wow, you've already managed to get enough for a lifetime? That was quick. It looks like you joined in Dec, have you been going at this longer than that?

I was the same way with razors. I had a months supply of razors in a few months. Thankfully I have slowed down. I have yet to attain a soap or brush disorder....yet. Although I still have a few years supply I don't consider it a problem...yet. Compared to other people my soap collection is minimal at best. If we can continue on in this club though it might be a cool way to obtain some more and have an excuse to do it!

I started wet shaving in October I believe. I'm at work now but off the top of my head. I know I have 4 pucks of vdh. Two arko sticks, 2 williams, a few small tubes of crabtree n evelyn creams, big tube c.o. bigelow , poraso sandalwood soap, trumper violet cream, mwf puck, tobs Eaton college cream, the sticks of tabac and LA toja, 4 pucks of col. Conk , caities bubbles, reef point puck, mckey lees tub, ummm, all I can think of off tell top of my head. Maybe not a lifetime, but years and years... I'll eventually sell most off. I just wanted to experiment and find the ones IIiked. I wasn't a fan of arko and Williams. Maybe I'I'm give arko another go someday.

Top Bottom