What's new

FAT BOY Give-a-way !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on to your hats boys , fellow member The Shaving Zone has gifted me 3 nice Fat Boys to give to 3 lucky forum members...The razors are not NOS nor mint , but are in excellent condition and will give years of pleasurable shaves.... Shaving Zone has given me 3 numbers located within 1 to 100 ....You get one guess and the contest will end Saturday April 15th at midnight ,UNLESS ALL 3 ARE GUESSED BEFORE THEN.....
DSCN1285.JPG
DSCN1287.JPG
DSCN1291.JPG
if the number isn't guessed by then the closest guess will get it...
.......... GOOD LUCK !!........

Hold on to your hats boys , fellow member The Shaving Zone has gifted me 3 nice Fat Boys to give to 3 lucky forum members...The razors are not NOS nor mint , but are in excellent condition and will give years of pleasurable shaves.... Shaving Zone has given me 3 numbers located within 1 to 100 ....You get one guess and the contest will end Saturday April 15th at midnight ,UNLESS ALL 3 ARE GUESSED BEFORE THEN.....View attachment 781900 View attachment 781901 View attachment 781902 if the number isn't guessed by then the closest guess will get it............. GOOD LUCK !!........
Big THANKS for the Post and the lovely photos dear friend Malocchio!! :a14:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom