What's new

Fasan 2-piece slant

Never had this model of a 2-piece version of this fantastic and classy razor. In fact this model doesn't even show up on the Fasan sales sheet I have. I've presented a few of my other Fasan slants, but never had this one until a recent acquisition brought it to me.

Thought you might appreciate seeing how the vintage makers created twisted slants and innovative 2-piece razors. Shave is --as always -- very effective - if slightly mild.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Nice little blade bank for new and used blades. And overall a very classy classic.

Nice one Jake. These are not found too often. A while back, five were located on B&B, of which I had two. Sold one of those, but still means with yours there now are six.
Pic of a boxed one I saw identifies this as the Nr 42.
proxy.php

Beautiful razor, Jake! Your photos are also very well taken.
I just took a look at your collection, with awe...
being a big fan of this design, I bought a few BOCS from PAA.
Do all Fasan perform similarly? Or are there differences in efficiency and blade feel?

Never had this model of a 2-piece version of this fantastic and classy razor. In fact this model doesn't even show up on the Fasan sales sheet I have. I've presented a few of my other Fasan slants, but never had this one until a recent acquisition brought it to me.

Thought you might appreciate seeing how the vintage makers created twisted slants and innovative 2-piece razors. Shave is --as always -- very effective - if slightly mild.
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Nice little blade bank for new and used blades. And overall a very classy classic.

High class!! Congratulations!! :a14::a14::a14:

Beautiful razor, Jake! Your photos are also very well taken.
I just took a look at your collection, with awe...
being a big fan of this design, I bought a few BOCS from PAA.
Do all Fasan perform similarly? Or are there differences in efficiency and blade feel?
The Fasans are different in their efficiency for sure -- weighty ones are much more aggressive. The all Bakelite ones are fairly mild and require some finesse -- but provide very close smooth shaves. Worth trying them out.

Nice one Jake. These are not found too often. A while back, five were located on B&B, of which I had two. Sold one of those, but still means with yours there now are six.
Pic of a boxed one I saw identifies this as the Nr 42.
proxy.php
That's great Richard. Glad you've also got this variant and it's good to know the model #, whatever that means. But we can at least know they had numbers for each of the variants. At some point I'd love to share our Fasan photos on a mini-site devoted to this company and their innovations.

You could certainly sell or trade your sets -- if they are not popular in your rotation. Do you have photos?
I quit taking photos a long time ago...
I do not shave with ... I will keep those for now in the cupboard, the deeper buried the better, ha!

Beautifull razor Jake. From a collector stand point which fasan razors are more rare: all bachelite, Partial bachelite, or all metal? Thanks

Beautifull razor Jake. From a collector stand point which fasan razors are more rare: all bachelite, Partial bachelite, or all metal? Thanks
The most rare are the all metal Fasans. The all Bakelite ones are the most (relatively speaking) common.

Top Bottom