What's new

FarmerTan Member Interview

Yes, as unbelievable as it seems, I was an RN (Real Nurse) and actually wasn't bad at it.

But remember what our instructors always reminded us: the National Board Test wasn't for a grade, it was to be certain, that with sufficient oversight, we were less likely to kill someone than to keep them alive.

True story doggone.
Thank you for sharing.

Good day.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Your current avatar is far from a Disney Princess, but it's hard to make out who it is with the snow on top of the head. Is that Saint Maxillian Kolbe?

FarmerTan

FarmerStan the Man
Your current avatar is far from a Disney Princess, but it's hard to make out who it is with the snow on top of the head. Is that Saint Maxillian Kolbe?
That is from a paperback copy of a Robt. Heinlein book. I think it's "Waldo and Magic, Inc." two short stories put together in one book. Probably both originally published in serial form in magazines.

Both were good reads as I recall!

05. Do you have any hobbies or pastimes?

Autobiographies...and Robert Heinlein and Mark Twain. Both Missouri boys, I often think I was born in the wrong time and place.
Halley's comet dropped Mark Twain on Earth during its 1835 visit. Its next apparition in 1910 would take him away again.

Just getting caught up reading these great interviews.
This was one of the more comical ones.
Thanks Dave for providing us with more of your humor!

FarmerTan

FarmerStan the Man
Just getting caught up reading these great interviews.
This was one of the more comical ones.
Thanks Dave for providing us with more of your humor!
And there I was, trying to be mostly serious.

Honestly, I don't recall what I wrote...

Which begs the question: can someone with early dementia possibly fail a lie detector test?

Top Bottom