What's new

Farmer Tan

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@Space_Cadet gets his old trusty and rusty Kalashnikov out the closet, kisses it, caresses it fondly, sighs a sigh, puts his war bandana, picks the current FarmerTan regime "In Tan We Trust" old battle flag, and stands up.
Head of Security has at least been filled.

As Rodney Dangerfield said, "Rough crowd, rough crowd. I don't get any respect Johnny..."

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Of course they're revolting, the haven't bathed in years.

Is that such an important issue? Anyway, I am sure that our head of water resourses office and his staff are fully aware of the situation and do everything they possibly can so we can provide fresh water regularly and in needed quantities. Yes, the objective statistical data might look a little bit grim, but that's understandable taking into account that our head of water resourses office happens to be TAN's father in law and is over 90 years old, suffering from some cognitive dissonances. Don't you have any compassion?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Is that such an important issue? Anyway, I am sure that our head of water resourses office and his staff are fully aware of the situation and do everything they possibly can so we can provide fresh water regularly and in needed quantities. Yes, the objective statistical data might look a little bit grim, but that's understandable taking into account that our head of water resourses office happens to be TAN's father in law and is over 90 years old, suffering from some cognitive dissonances. Don't you have any compassion?
Not in ounce of compassion 😎
Just a love for great Mel Brooks lines. Paraphrasing it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Not in ounce of compassion 😎
Just a love for great Mel Brooks lines. Paraphrasing it.
Mel Brooks always reminds me of me.

Seriously, how did he get the wife he did? Seriously?

If I posted our "Engagement Announcement" picture, you dudes would say "What? Is he rich?"

Wasn't her name Anne Bancroft? She was "Mrs Robinson" right?

My wife STILL looks 20 years younger than me. She keeps pulling out the same 3 grey hairs over and over.

If I was as funny as Mel Brooks I'd see why she married me. She don't drink, so we can't blame that... I do have an inordinate amount of societal graces. That musta been it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom