What's new

Fans of Brazilian coffees...give this a try!

I have found a semi local roaster who makes some of the best coffees I have ever tried. I highly recommend their Brazilian coffee to anyone who is a fan of beans from this region or those who prefer a Medium Roast. I am a massive fan of Peanut Butter and when I saw that there was notes of Peanut Butter in this coffee I had to give it a try. It is definitely there but nowhere near over powering.

Bridge Coffee Co. is in Marysville, CA

Here is a link to their site: BRAZIL - https://bridgecoffeeco.com/collections/online/products/brazil

Here is what the site says about the coffee itself:

BRIDGE COFFEE CO.

Brazil Campos Altos

Tasting Notes: Peanut butter, caramel, vanilla

Brazil Campos Altos

The Coffee
Founded in 2008, by the entrepreneur, José Maria de Oliveira, Café Campos Altos is synonymous with taste and quality. Our coffee is sown in the city of Campos Altos in Minas Gerais. Its prime location between Atlantic Forest and the Brazilian Cerrado, a savanna biome, coupled with mountainous terrain provides the perfect conditions for cultivating the best seedlings, which results in a high quality coffee with unparalleled aroma and flavor.

The Story
Born in 1956 in the city of Campos Altos-MG, Jose Maria de Oliveira at age 16 moved into the Belo Horizonte-MG city, to follow up on his studies. For love for his homeland and following the family tradition in the area of coffee and cattle, in 2004 returned to the city of Campos Altos acquiring the Fazenda Santa Luzia and later the Serrinha and Mirante. They performed several improvements and is now a model farm of innovation, technology and infrastructure, believing in the quality of coffee in the region.

The Roast
A relatively soft coffee, The Brazil Campos Altos wants a gentle touch. It is delicate and, fortunately with the San Franciscan Roaster, wants a little gentleness early in the roast. Once the coffee is adequately taking on heat, the coffee’s natural nuttiness and creamy body flourish and are balanced with an equally mild texture and silky mouthfeel. With a smooth body and lasting creamy finish, this coffee is a perfect cup for every day pleasure.

GROWER:
Campos Altos
REGION:
Cerrado, Minas Gerais, Brazil
ALTITUDE:
1200 meters
PROCESS:
Fully natural and dried in the sun

VARIETY:
Red Catuai
HARVEST:
July - August