What's new

Fancied something different. One blade core

Like the title says, I just fancied something different or new in the den. What with my now Chronic UTI's and enlarged ..... We'll leave that one there, the amount of anti biotics I take effects my skin, so I flit between SE and carts (3 blades tops I promise). My rotation is either my flying wing, contor SE's or my valet razor and Gillette G2, sensor or Wilkinson protector and reflex. Depending on how bad or good my skin is.

So after a little research and a quick confirmation email about blades with owner (I think) of executive shaving, I dropped my debit card in front of my PC and ordered up a One Blade Core.

Like a lot of things in life it seems to be a YMMV razor with a blade that you can work with or cant. I fall into the can work with camp as I get really good shaves out of the feather FHS-10 blade in my valet razor. Infact I think I'm one of the few who gets more than 3 shaves per blade. In the Valet I've topped out at 5. So I'm looking forward to a new bit of kit in the den.

PS. Could had saved around £6, that's including VAT & customs charges buying from the US but delivery times are upto 4 weeks at best currently. And Glasgow is way closer.

Top Bottom