What's new

Fanchurian v4

I recently got my hands on a few new brushes with the new Fanchurian knots from TDR, and they are amazing! Very dense, soft and gel tips. These rank up there with some of the best, in my opinion.

Anyone else tried these yet?

Haven’t, v3 in a Grizzly Bay is a favorite of mine though! Comparable or way better than v3?

8C23A528-8B2A-4496-971F-C3ABF06AF5A8.jpeg

Very beautiful
Do you have any previous versions of this knot?

No, I do not have any previous versions of the Fanchurian. But I do have some other high-end knots and this rates up there with the best of them.

Also, Rob (from that Darn Rob) stated that in his opinion, the V4 is denser and softer than the V3.

No, I do not have any previous versions of the Fanchurian. But I do have some other high-end knots and this rates up there with the best of them.

Also, Rob (from that Darn Rob) stated that in his opinion, the V4 is denser and softer than the V3.
I have versions 2, 3 and 4. They have progressively become more dense and soft, with good backbone. I also have some elite knots and the v4 compare very favorably.

I have versions 2, 3 and 4. They have progressively become more dense and soft, with good backbone. I also have some elite knots and the v4 compare very favorably.
How noticeable is the difference between 2 and 4?
I think I have 2 and I love so just want to know if it worth getting the 4

How noticeable is the difference between 2 and 4?
I think I have 2 and I love so just want to know if it worth getting the 4
I think there’s a big difference between 2 and 4. Upgrading was worth it for me. I think going from 3 to 4 is less of a change, though I’d still do it. But that’s me and I love soft dense knots with backbone. I’m a huge fan of these knots.

FWIW I’ll likely be replacing my v2 brushes with new v4. I’ll likely sell them. Keeping my v3.

I think there’s a big difference between 2 and 4. Upgrading was worth it for me. I think going from 3 to 4 is less of a change, though I’d still do it. But that’s me and I love soft dense knots with backbone. I’m a huge fan of these knots.

FWIW I’ll likely be replacing my v2 brushes with new v4. I’ll likely sell them. Keeping my v3.
Thanks
Will check soon what new brush will drop today

Top Bottom