What's new

Fan double edge razors anyone?

Has anyone heard of Fan double edge razors? I have searched the net for a time today and have not found one thing about them. I'm looking for anything-personal experience, history, etc. They were made in NJ that much I know. Need info as I have a lead on purchasing a big quantity for cheap.

Oops. Just realized there is a sub forum for razor blades. Mods please feel free to move this thread. Sorry for the inconvience.
--Mr. O

Pic:
proxy.php

Last edited:
Welcome to B&B! Fan blades were made by the Club Razor & Blade Mfg. Corp. The trademark was first taken in 1936 and the brand was made into the 1950's. They came in single edge, double edge and a self strop style which worked in Valet Autostrop razors.

Thank you again AsylumGuido for educating me on these blades. I received these yesterday and they are indeed carbon steel. I went ahead and decided to shave with one today just to see what they are like. Bad idea........

I'm still within return time frame so I'm going to see if the seller will take them back and give me a refund. If not, what other possible avenues do I have at getting rid of these and recovering at least some of my money? Re-listing them on Ebay is out of the question as he is still trying to sell some and they are receiving zero bids. Antique store maybe?

Quick update.

I contacted the seller and he will give me a refund. I sent out the blades just moments ago. Whew. Now, where are those sample packs of Sharks and Feathers........

Top Bottom