What's new

Family heirloom gold schick krona

As the title states I came into possession of a family heirloom razor(my first). My wife’s grandfather Mo had a bunch of straight razor gear as well but after I recently mentioned to my mother in law who frequents flea markets and the like to be on the lookout for DE razors she sent me a text with a picture of Mo’s gold Schick Krona. My understanding is that these razors were produced only in 1976 for the bi-centennial. Knowing Mo, I am not surprised that he picked one of these up. It’s in great shape too. I told my wife that she should use it as I got her into DE leg shaving a while back. She said that I could use it for its maiden voyage. After considering buying a Schick Krona on eBay for years but never pulling the trigger on one, I am excited to try it out. I’ll be sure to report back with my impressions. Here is a quick pic.

proxy.php

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
It is gorgeous!!! And I predict you're going to love the way it shaves....I know I love mine (although it's not half the looker yours is). Congratulations!!!

Oh boy, I'd love one of those.

I've got two, black and silver twist, both of which shave beautifully.

Rarely hear a bad thing said about the Krona - they're smooth, efficient and very durable.

What a fantastic find! I love Kronas they really underrated. Load it up and give it a whirl!! Beautiful razor I’ve never seen a gold one in person.

Top Bottom