What's new

Fall is here!

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
First official day of fall! The temperature is finally starting to drop. The bay rum and Clubman Special Reserve are deployed to the aftershave rotation, and the tweed and corduroy are out of summer hibernation.

IMG_5269.JPG

Hello boys!

I've got some other fun things I can't wait to wear, including a burnt orange sweater vest that should make a nice layering piece with those brown and green tweed jackets.

Anyone else excited for autumn?

My favorite season. Its been hot in the Ozarks. All last week mid 90's. Just our luck first day of fall here struggled to reach 70. Looks like we will struggle to reach 80 all next week. A good sign, sometimes we get a proper fall and sometimes it goes straight from summer to winter in the matter of a week. Time to bust out the flannel, nice cool nights down in the 50's.

I’m excited about autumn. I even broke out the Aqua Velva musk this morning. I’ll be transitioning to my wool suits too! Man, I’m a dinosaur.

I hope this doesn't mean i have to stop wearing shorts.
dave
Nope. In these parts not unusual to see guys (myself included) in shorts when its below freezing. My cutoff is -10C, anything above that and I'm still completely comfortable in shorts. Around the house I rarely wear pants year round.

And yes, love autumn and is by far my favorite season.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Yup. Heating has been on all this week. Autumn is well and truly here.

I've got two new hats for this year, but everything else is as per last year.

Top Bottom