What's new

Fall Frags -- Whatcha Wearing?

TOBS Jermyn Street Cologne, which I picked up for $20. To my nose it doesn't have as much citrus and geranium as the shaving cream, replaced with a lot more talcum powder and vanilla notes. Will go back to classic fougeres and eau de colognes in the future.

If I didn't crack open a new bottle, I might have just gone with a new bottle of CO Bigelow bay rum aftershave. Beautiful warm smell, and strong enough fragrance for the balm to do double duty as the main scent.

@The Knize it's the sensible & frugal man's Opus 1870.

Well-saidI really like L'Occitane as a "house," although I am annoyed at it for dumping their Vertver. The entire house to me is sort of the the sesnsible and frugal man's SMN!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well-saidI really like L'Occitane as a "house," although I am annoyed at it for dumping their Vertver.

I bought my bottle of E-des-B years ago in a L'Occitane store. I actually went in intending to bet a bottle of the Vetyver but the sales lady wrinkled up her nose at that being an "old man" scent and pointed me to E-des-B instead.

Oh well.

Must dig out my Habit Rouge after seeing a few mentions for it.

Standard fall scents for me are:

Chanel Égoïste
YSL Opium pour homme EDT and EDP
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
Aramis
Ralph Lauren Polo Green
Chanel Pour Monster EDT (it's an all year round favourite)

I bought my bottle of E-des-B years ago in a L'Occitane store. I actually went in intending to bet a bottle of the Vetyver but the sales lady wrinkled up her nose at that being an "old man" scent and pointed me to E-des-B instead.

Oh well.
Well, I guess I am an old man these days. :) Lots of L'Occitane scents are really nice to me!

<And you wear the bottoms of your trousers rolled?>

Yes, but I also do not agonize much over eating a peach and I do not part my hair behind! :)

Top Bottom