What's new

Fake Lord razors

I know I was warned by one member here a while ago.
He even showed some pics of a fake Lord razor.
Now I stumbled upon this and I am wondering if this one is legit?
s-l1600.jpgLord.jpg
I have never seen one like this before, and I am interested in buying a Lord "Tech" later on.
This one even has an extra baseplate with an open comb.
What do you guys think of this?
Fake or real?

That one looks like a real Lord Tech, albeit a new offering with a second open comb base plate. Do you have a link to where the pictured one is available? Previously, most Lord Techs had either one metal standard base plate or some newer ones had one standard, closed plastic base plate.

How is the blade reveal & blade gap? The Lord Tech & L6 are both spot on perfect. If yours is not its probably a fake.

That one looks like a real Lord Tech, albeit a new offering with a second open comb base plate. Do you have a link to where the pictured one is available? Previously, most Lord Techs had either one metal standard base plate or some newer ones had one standard, closed plastic base plate.
This is from RBC's site on fleabay.
I don't think RBC are selling fake stuff on purpose, but I wonder if they maybe got this Lord from a Chinese seller?
I have looked through Lords homepage and could not find this model, just the "normal" L122

This is from RBC's site on fleabay.
I don't think RBC are selling fake stuff on purpose, but I wonder if they maybe got this Lord from a Chinese seller?
I have looked through Lords homepage and could not find this model, just the "normal" L122
RBC is legit as far as I know. Lord does not regularly update its homepage with current pictures and most of the pictures are computer drawings.

RBC is legit as far as I know. Lord does not regularly update its homepage with current pictures and most of the pictures are computer drawings.
Yes, I know.
But I thought Lord L122 was more or less out of production, that's why I was a bit suspicious.
RBC have a "standard" Lord L122 also, and Lord L6 as well.

Top Bottom