What's new

Fake Gillette Silver Blues-ebay buyer beware!

I recall folks getting all twisted around about the smudged ink on Lab Blues. Fake blades!!

I've never found that the packaging or quality of ink on the blades to have any effect on how they work.

I recently finished an old hoard of GSBs to the new single-wrapped packaging of GSBs with squared off pip in the i in Gillette.

Unusually bloody shaves, and short lasting blades. I don't know if something has gone awry with my face, my water, my technique. Or it's the blades. Not a great feeling when I've just started a pack of 100.

As a latecomer to this thread who just purchased 500 blades from someone selling for $54.99 (and started with a 100-pack that came in the new packaging/single wrapper), I'm wondering if anyone from this thread changed their mind over time? I've been supremely happy with the GSBs in the new packaging, and if fakes shave this good then count me a happy man! :biggrin1:

As a latecomer to this thread who just purchased 500 blades from someone selling for $54.99 (and started with a 100-pack that came in the new packaging/single wrapper), I'm wondering if anyone from this thread changed their mind over time? I've been supremely happy with the GSBs in the new packaging, and if fakes shave this good then count me a happy man! :biggrin1:
Hey if they work well, who cares what kind of fake or real blades they are!

Top Bottom