What's new

Fair trade value for the following Gillette razors?

I have three Made in England Gillettes that I don't need but bought due to impulse buy.
What would be the fair trade value for the three Razors? Ballpark figures welcome

il_794xN.2387630992_iu1x.jpg

il_794xN.2435247317_flvm.jpg

il_794xN.2435247375_js7u.jpg

I'll be posting in B&S section once I have 50 posts but in the meantime just wanted to get the value assessed.

Any input is welcome.

The slimtwists, to me, are PIF material - not really worth trying to sell... Maybe it's just me.

The superspeed is common enough (ie: don't expect a crazy amount!).

Slim twists and Superspeeds are nice shavers. Unless you put out a lot of money to get them and it is impacting your financial life, you will likely get more out of using them more than you will selling them. Just an opinion from someone who has made many similar impulse buys.

Slim twists and Superspeeds are nice shavers. Unless you put out a lot of money to get them and it is impacting your financial life, you will likely get more out of using them more than you will selling them. Just an opinion from someone who has made many similar impulse buys.

I have too many razors to use for now. Yes it was impulse buy which I'm regretting now mostly because it's cluttering my space.

All those razors are inexpensive. The price or the comparing of prices are non-issues. They are the "used Chevrolet's" of the shaving world. Their value probably are driven by how "clean" they are, rather than the make, model, or country of origin. The price you paid for them might be an estimate.

Maybe once you meet the requirements try posting them in the BST section as trade fodder?
+1- This s a good idea. You could look to trade them for some consumable software; i.e. soap or aftershave if clutter is the thing, or maybe towards a brush you've been wanting to try. Hope you're enjoying B&B.

Edit- I must have been typing as you were.

Top Bottom