What's new

Facial moisturizer recommendations?

Now that I have gotten into DE shaving I have been using Every Man Jack facial moisturizer and for the first few shaves it worked well. But when I use it without my aftershave balm it does not perform well and my face dries out terribly. I use Aveeno body lotion, its the only one that works for me from Target. Would the lotion clog my pores or is there a better moisturizer I could try?

Thanks!

I've been using Nancy boy moisturizer for years and think it's one of the beat out there. Non-greasy but excellent moisturizing properties. Downside is can only be bought at Nancyboy.com

I would think it depends on your skin first. I have dry skin, so i use Nivea creme or Eucerin creme on my face. No matter the season.

I like American Crew's aftershave moisturizer because of the smell. Their other shaving stuff doesn't quite cut the mustard, but I do like this one!

I've tried everything there is. And given them all a fair shot. Cetaphil lotion is ok. But the real deal is baby oil. It holds the moisture in. Evaporates in a short while. Has yet to cause a pimple on me, my wife, or kids and seems to repair irritations like razor rash.

I've been using Nancy boy moisturizer for years and think it's one of the beat out there. Non-greasy but excellent moisturizing properties. Downside is can only be bought at Nancyboy.com

As anyone that stalks my posts knows, I am strong advocate for Nancy Boy, however I only use it at night. For day moisturizing I prefer Kyoku for Men. It's pricey, but I just finished a tube today. It last me 4 months and also contains a modest SPF.

I just switched from target/walmart generic of olay to nivia sensitive and I really like it. It's alcohol, dye, and frangrance free and it keeps my skin soft all day long. It's SPF 4 so it also has a little protection

this winter i have been using Clarins for Men Moisture Balm (bit pricey at 38 CAD for 50mL) ... and i have to say its doing a very fine job dealing with the harsh, cold and dry Canadian winter ... i never used facial moisturizer and every winter i would suffer from dry and flaky face ...

I've just been using a 30/70 Witch Hazel/Cornhuskers mix and I'm loving it. At about $4.00 (with LOTS of WH left over) it is definitely worth trying.

M

minna

Try hydroxatone. It is one of the top anti-wrinkle creams that are available today. It can reduce and even completely eliminate all those lines and wrinkles on the face and elsewhere on the body in quick time. It really works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to use King Of Shaves SPF 8 moisturizer. Can't find it in stores anymore so I'm in the market for a new one as well.

Attachments

• $king-of-shaves-moisturizer__73313_zoom.jpg
    $king-of-shaves-moisturizer__73313_zoom.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 204
Top Bottom