What's new

Facial Hair Spotlights

You may have noticed the spotlight interviews in some of the other sections of B&B, we're opening it up to the beard and moustache section too. If you would like to show off the spots you skip skip while shaving and/or answer some questions, send me a PM or let me know in this thread and we'll get this ball rolling. Whether you're new to facial hair or have had it longer than you haven't all are welcome. Pics are not required, but are certainly encouraged. Keep on growing!

Troy

I'm not a super-active board participant, as I read more than I post, but I've had facial hair on and off for awhile now and would be happy to post any information that may be helpful to others or answer any questions about my experiences. I do have pictures to include.

I'm not a super-active board participant, as I read more than I post, but I've had facial hair on and off for awhile now and would be happy to post any information that may be helpful to others or answer any questions about my experiences. I do have pictures to include.
Awesome, thanks! I'll send you a PM later tonight.

I have been growing a mustache since I was a teen, I am 51 now. Around half of that time was while I was in the military. I have been growing a handlebar for about the past three years. Not sure if I could help or not. If I can, just let me know.

I have been growing a mustache since I was a teen, I am 51 now. Around half of that time was while I was in the military. I have been growing a handlebar for about the past three years. Not sure if I could help or not. If I can, just let me know.
Conversation started.

Top Bottom