What's new

Facial hair on cheeks and upper

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum.The reason that maked me join this forum is that i needed some help from someone who have more experience than me because i'm in early 16...
The Story:
More than a month ago, one day i was looking in the miror and i noticed some litle hairs on the both sides on my cheeks and i tough it isn't a big deal...
But after 2 week i again noticed that those hairs are getting bigger and wider on my cheeks and i was worried...
I never shaved or trimmed them.
They look like this:
IMG_20191201_133138.jpg
IMG_20191201_133129.jpg
IMG_20191201_133151.jpg
I am really worried and i don't know what to do because i don't like them.
Any advice that will help me?
Thanks.

First, welcome to B&B.

What you see is the beginning of a beard growing - something that is quite normal. In fact, when I was your age I had enough whiskers that I started to shave daily. For you, probably shaving once a week should work.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum. Yes, it is that time for you. Time to get yourself a razor and start the journey. You are in the right place here, and we will help you anyway that we can.

You're probably going to develop a killer beard if you ever decide to go that route. I didn't develop that kind of facial hair until I was in my 20s

Welcome to B & B. If you're concerned, ask your family doctor. But it's nothing more than your facial hair starting to grow. The good news is there is an enjoyable remedy... shaving!

I wish I'd started my shaving journey with a DE instead of cartridges. I still remember what it was like shaving for the first several times. Enjoy!

Welcome! Time to start shaving with a Gillette Tech razor lol.

There's a wealth of info on the forums, and don't be afraid to ask questions when they come up.

If you start with a double edge safety razor you'll develop good shaving technique, but if you decide to start with a cartridge, no worries, those are fine too, but definitely explore shaving creams and soaps that aren't goo in a can ;)

Top Bottom