What's new

Facial Hair Chart

I prefer Custer :

proxy.php

Think I'm due again for a goatee and stache. Haven't had one in five years. Also, it will give me some time to heal up some acne on my chin area that is causing problems.

I'm pretty sure the Dali would drive you nuts when the wind blew. Stiff hairs suddenly touching your cheek area would make your brain think bug and your hand would go into swatting or swiping mode.

Just moved from Short boxed/full beard to Van Dyck/Circle/Goatee with mustache, depending on which dang drawing I'm looking at.

Somewhere between a walrus and a lampshade, which sounds like a James Thurber cartoon; I've had my lip ferret for fifty unshaven years.

I'm always surprised at what comes back in the current generation. Mutton chops are something I never thought I would see in my life time but If I start seeing the Dali that will beat all! The only beard I ever tried, and I emphasize TRIED, to grow was the goatee but if I burn my wedding photos I'll be able to deny it! I just don't have the hair to make a good beard.

BTW your Goatee and Van Dyke are reversed.

Wheres the "I shave daily because I have to for the military and couldn't really grow a full anything if my life depended on it?" Looks something like this haha.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 135
Might have to add eyebrows to the chart now after that picture. I vote this guy for the challenge.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 157
HUH I guess I have a unique combo as I see it nowhere on these lists..... I'm also not sure if I have a chinstrap or a chin curtain....I always thought it was a chinstrap any thoughts ? Handlebar moustache with a Chin something ?

$001.jpg

HUH I guess I have a unique combo as I see it nowhere on these lists..... I'm also not sure if I have a chinstrap or a chin curtain....I always thought it was a chinstrap any thoughts ? Handlebar moustache with a Chin something ?
Think it's too wide for a chinstrap...

I actually have a name for how I wear mine, balbo. I didn't say it was a great name... or even a good one.. :crying:

Think it's too wide for a chinstrap...

I actually have a name for how I wear mine, balbo. I didn't say it was a great name... or even a good one.. :crying:

I love it !!!! Balbo ! unique I'll give it that. I guess I have a Chin Curtain then. Whatever I have been wearing this style for so long it is like a permanent look for me. I did the same day as this picture use a trimmer to lower it down to #2 setting but the thickness of the strap and underside remained the same. Thank you for the input .... I will start calling it a Chin Curtain or, I will name it...... IDK scruffy Mcstrapple !

Top Bottom