What's new

FSOT F2 Fatboy, Schick Adjustable, Flare Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
F2 Fatboy in very good shape. A few hints of plate loss on the edge of the silos, riser, and t bar nut. A few dots of missing black under the adjustment collett. Slight gap variance. I'm no razor mechanic, so I never tried to adjust that. Was not noticeable for me. Razor is very clean and presents well. Adjusts smoothly, has 1/4 turn. $55 shipped CONUS only with tracking.

Schick Adjustable in very good condition. I can't recall the iteration. It has the protector for travel, which is a handy feature. Small bit of clouding on underside and bar. $20 shipped CONUS only with tracking

J3 Flare Tip in almost excellent condition. Some light scratches on it, but thats about it. Good gaps, great plating, smooth TTO. $15 shipped CONUS only with tracking

I'd also be willing to trade all 3 for a Gillette Bulldog razor in decent shape.

All payments must be PayPal G&S per BST guidelines. Thanks for looking!
20220224_205148.jpg
20220224_205216.jpg
20220224_205223.jpg
20220224_205229.jpg
20220224_205233.jpg
20220224_205307.jpg
20220224_205313.jpg
20220224_205318.jpg
20220224_205504.jpg

Attachments

• 20220224_205208.jpg
    20220224_205208.jpg
    934 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Needs more pics, preferably some close-ups/macro shots...just kidding, of course -- well done on the photography!!! These are some great shavers at some VERY competitive prices. I have many, MANY injectors, but I'm missing that particular Type M (adjustable model with blade protector). If I discover a way to beat the LOTH out to the mailbox to get this baby into my shave den on the DL, I'll reach out. GLWTS!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Needs more pics, preferably some close-ups/macro shots...just kidding, of course -- well done on the photography!!! These are some great shavers at some VERY competitive prices. I have many, MANY injectors, but I'm missing that particular Type M (adjustable model with blade protector). If I discover a way to beat the LOTH out to the mailbox to get this baby into my shave den on the DL, I'll reach out. GLWTS!
LOL, I was thinking the same about the J2 my friend!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz

LOL, I was thinking the same about the J2 my friend!

Do what I do, gents. Rather than hiding, lead in with "Honey! Guess how much money I saved!!" 😇

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
My fat fingers typed a 2 instead of a 3 on the Flare Tip, my apologies.

Fatboy is reduced to 50.
Schick Adjustable 18
Flare Tip 13

Would also consider a trade for a decent RFB 88.

Thanks!

Flintstone65

Okay, I can't resist the Schick adjustable. Let me just check with the LOTH -- *whispers* Honey? Honey?
Hmmm, she seems to be sleeping. Oh well, I tried....PM Sent.

Flintstone65

Payment sent....thanks, Adam! And thank you for using the BST!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom