F.Y.I. .....

Discussion in 'Stone Cottage Shaving' started by MilfordNJGuy, Oct 30, 2018.

Although I have never tried your shave soap, I wish you the very best of luck & a speedy recovery!

1. Thanks, guys! I just got out of the hospital in the Bronx and arrived at my Tribeca apartment in NYC! Things went well and the procedure ended at 8:30 last evening. The tests so far show no symptoms and I am off the heart medications I've been taking for the last 30 years! I'm being cautious and following the doctors orders to the letter! Hopefully it won't take too long to be able to get back to all of my usual activities and eager to rest then get right back to work! I have some ideas of some business things I am going to pursue and look forward to all upcoming projects! Thanks again to everyone for their support and concerns!

2. Grundi

Grundi Contributor

This is EXCELLENT NEWS!! Very glad the procedure went well and you're doing great!! Thank you for keeping us posted!!

3. Glad to hear the Good News.!

4. Esox

Esox Ambassador

Glad to hear it!

5. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Very glad to hear this. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

6. Thanks again for your support and good wishes! I met with the doctor who performed the procedure almost a month ago today and everything seemed to be fine in this part of my recovery. I will be able to start increasing my activity levels in some things and I have a heart monitor on which I will be wearing for 7 days which will give us a better view of the current status of my heart after the ablation. So far so good, but I still have two more months to go in the recovery process. Thanks again, guys!

7. ackvil

ackvil Moderator

Prayers sent your way for a speedy and complete recovery.

8. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Great to hear, thanks for keeping us posted.