What's new

F.O.C.S. Fiends

Mail call!

IMG_0566.JPGIMG_0567.JPG

Well, I've been looking at this razor for a while, and based on the reviews, I am now officially a FOCS owner. I placed my order today and it should be here later in the month. I'll keep you all posted once I try this guy out for myself.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Hello Genties and Ladlemen of the Audio Radiance:

OK, you got me. The guy who loves slants but has been resistant to the FOCS. Slant razors are a non-conformist concept, and I perceive a delicious bit of irony in the thought that now I will be using the same razor as the rest of the non-conformists.

But it's on the way, and you can expect a faithful series of shave reviews in this years Tilted Picnic Slant Circus.

O.H.

Hello Genties and Ladlemen of the Audio Radiance:

OK, you got me. The guy who loves slants but has been resistant to the FOCS. Slant razors are a non-conformist concept, and I perceive a delicious bit of irony in the thought that now I will be using the same razor as the rest of the non-conformists.

But it's on the way, and you can expect a faithful series of shave reviews in this years Tilted Picnic Slant Circus.

O.H.

Wow, I've not heard that spoonerism in ages! First saw it in a Spider Robinson story. I've never been able to pin down the original quote, do you know it O.H.?

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Wow, I've not heard that spoonerism in ages! First saw it in a Spider Robinson story. I've never been able to pin down the original quote, do you know it O.H.?

Oh, I do love "spooking in Speanerisms" as Mr. Robinson also said! As a matter of fact I think it emerged from Spider's fertile imagination. :)

O.H.

Well, this is the closed comb. Does this kick me out of the FOCS brotherhood?
Did you order a FOCS and the vendor sent you a FCCS by mistake?

If so, then I'm okay with you joining the F.O.C.S. Fiends since you originally intended to acquire a FOCS. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom